Ratings for Dr. James A. Dugan

Nurse made a comment about my 'being nervous' - I was there for a prostate biopsy! I had to make an actual appt to get the results. When Dr Dugan came in, he opened the file and read the biopsy report in front of me. I had to wait abd watch him review my file before he finally said everything was OK. He also made a comment about me being in a better state of mind than when I was there for the biopsy. Do they think because THEY do this all the time, the patient is just supposed to be A-OK with being in a scary, life- changing position?

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr Dugan is a good Dr that Nurse "Terrie" is insulting rude crude...plain rear end. She was drawing blood on me,I showed her a place to go since I'm very hard to find veins ,She went off on me and told me this,"I hate people telling me where to draw blood from"..then when she failed ask me where to go. Total rear end

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Have seen Dr. Dugan once. Trying to find a new surgeon to remove a kidney stone as my last surgeon perforated both ureters which caused me additional suffering. Dr. Dugan read every line of the lengthy medical records that I Brought with me. I was impressed with that since his ofc was packed. Seemed very thorough. Very small office...long walk down a corridor, too, but not everyone has a fancy office.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Excellent results from enlarged prostate treatment. Dr. Duganis a highly skilled surgeon. Dr. Dugan and his nurse Terry met all my medical issues in the most professional manner. I would refer my family and friends to Dr. Dugan's urology practice.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

The best loved all his work and for getting well again for fixing a bad mistake made another doc

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

He does a good job. I had the green light lazer operation in 2005 on my prostate. I see him once every year for follow up. He is young and personibile. He has a second office in Peru IN

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I went in to see him about ED problems, but he was totally unhelpful. He was puzzled because I don't have any apparent health/psychological problems that go along with ED. I mentioned some minor problem I *might* have, and he just said, "Oh you have..." and then said he was done. No real diagnosis, tests or anything else was done (there are several tests that can be run). I sat there, dumbfounded, and asked him why he didn't run any tests, and he gave me a BS answer. Unhelpful. It's frustrating to deal with a problem like this, but it's worse when you are geared up for to finally figure out what's wrong, but then realize that the doctor is completely unhelpful. I don't feel assured of his decisions in any way. Anyways, it looks like I'll go ahead and visit another Urologist (this time, I have to pay out of pocket). Overall, I felt I had nothing answered by seeing Dr. Dugan.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. James A. Dugan's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)