Ratings for Dr. James R. Avellini

I knew him from his residency. He is incompetents do a quack

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I have recently gone to Medispa in Shrewsbury and was beyond happy with the service! I'm 28 yrs old and have been suffering with acne scarring for years. I had prior treatments to resolve this problem,that failed to help and was very expensive.I saw the groupon ad so i went in for a consult.I was immediately greeted with a welcoming smile and then had an evalaution right then and there with a young clinician named Christina. Who is very knowledgable more than any other dermatologist.She put together a package that was 1/5 the cost that I have spent on 1 treatment in the past. The package was a series of 3 IPL treatments and 3 VI peels. She thoroughly explained what my experience and treatment was going to be before,during and after,no question was a dumb question. When dealing with anything facial you can never be too careful.I immediately felt comfortable,considering i'm in the healthcare profession that says a lot. I had 1 of each treatment done and my results are beyond amazing!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

I HAVE A COURT JUDGEMENT AGAINST HIM FOR MALPRACTICE THAT HE STILL HAS YET TO PAY FROM A YEAR AGO! Sleep with one eye open, Avellini.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

VERY UNSATISFIED! DO NOT MAKE APPT W/AVELLINI! I would not even consider him a doctor

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

very unsatisfied!!! I'm trying to get in contact with him but how can I if he is constantly movIng from office to office. So for those who r satisfied w/his procedures please give me his #!!! I need to speak to him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

excellent tattoo removal. also amazing botox on my mother-in-law. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I had botox injections and was left with uneven eyebrows. I was told to return for a "fix". The 1st "fix" did nothing, the 2nd "fix" left me with a drooping eyelid. When I returned again, I received an "oh too bad!" attitiude.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010