Ratings for Dr. E. Barry Topham

I have been a patient of Dr. Topham for at least 20 years. He is gentle with his treatments and knowledgeable about many obscure conditions. I have referred many patients to him. My only complaint is that he is chronically late, but he is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Usually I don't complain but he cut some moles off my wife and sent them in for testing....we never got the results! On top of that, he looked at my forehead for 5 minutes and charged us $200- Insurance won't cover it because it's deemed 'cosmetic'. Wait time was over an hour to see him. Staff was really great and even Barry was a nice guy- but I'm a bit frustrated.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Barry is a great Dr. and is very helpful he diagnosed my discoid lupus the first time I stepped in his office, when several Dr. didn't know and really didn't care Id been being treated for ten years for shingles, 2 1/2 years ago my face was one big blister and my chest blisters due to exposure to sun I also went tanning daily not knowing I had photo sensitive skin he is rated #1 in my book great Dr. need in today this is the Dr. that will help and go extra mile with samples or to make sure your skin stays and you stay well Alisha

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

does not listen to you, tries to rush you through way to quickly. performs procedures unnecessarily. will definitely not go to him again

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

He is a great doctor that really spends his time to make sure you have a good exam. You should go to him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

He lied in a report on my friends workers comp. We arrived 15mins early so staff could copy all my documents and drivers license for him and HE was over one hour late. In the file reported to her claims adjuster he said that she was the one who was late, that she didn't not bring any identification and that she hurt myself by pouring acid on her arm just to get attention. All his information was wrong, he blatantly lied about everything on the report he filed for workers comp. I wonder if he is working for them. I don't know who to contact to report him or what to do to get help for her arm which was hurt due to an allergic reaction to chemicals at work (she had a patch test done stating it was chemicals and not acid).If anyone at all knows how to report this doctor to the right authorities please email me at jdlvmb@hotmail.com. Don't go see this doctor, he lies and he is terrible and he was very rude to us when he was the one who was late.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. E. Barry Topham's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)