Ratings for Dr. Brian Fagan

Receptionist was rude, took the phone off the hook every day after one hour. My husband asked why and she said she would never get any work done if she had to answer the phones all the time. I could rarely get my children in and when i was told there was a time slot for drop ins i would try to be the first one there with my children and she would say she could not fit them in even thou there was either one person in the waiting room or none. If a client was to sick to make an appointment or someother emergency you could not call to cancell or rebook your appointment since the phone was off the hook and they did not take messages so they would bill you for not getting there. I would find out months later my child had pneumonia after going to emergency and they said they would forward the results to this doctors office. The only way you find out results is if you have another appointment booked with them and then they read the file just before the appointment. My son suffered for years in paid with arthitis in his legs, i would have to put him in the warm bath two and three times a night to ease his pain and he was so exhausted, he would wake up screaming from the pain. Doctor Fagan said for him to take Advil for the pain he was under six. I finally took him to a natural path and she gave me a list of blood work i should have Dr. Fagan order, he did not even order all on the list. Through natural path we also found out he was allergic to cows milk. We were lucky enough to get excepted into the POP clinic at Peterborough Hospital were they also found his iron to be extremely low. Dr. Fagan never did the blood work until we requested after the natural path. Dr. Fagan should of retired many years ago. His brother did my daughters tonsils when it got so bad and took Brian Fagan two years of medicating my daughter for the pain and they were finally reMoved when she was FIVE. She was so skinny you could see her ribs since she had trouble eating due to her tonsils that Brain Fagan would not do anything about but keep prescribing more medication. She would gag on her food and on the last day of school just before her tonsils were to come out they had pizza at school and she was so hungry she wanted some and started gagging we tried to take it from her and she ran from us because she was hungry and wanted to keep trying to eat it. What my children went through was just wrong. Then we had to wait eight years to get another doctor 2017 only to have to wait four to five months for an appointment. Now the two youngest are 14 and 16 and if a doctor ever makes them wait while they are in pain i will just take them to a hospital i do not have to wait 8-10 hours for them to be seen. I have heard great things about his brothers who were also doctors the one taking out my daughter tonsils, she was his last day before retirement, Dr. Fagan should of started with replacing his receptionist then made time for his clients and reviewing their files.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

They never answer the phone..cannot get an appt. either walk in or call (if you can get thru on the phone) for that day. Reeptionist is very rude..needs some customer skills.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Office never answers their phone. Impossible to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Fagan is a good doctor however, his receptionist is extremely rude . She has no customer service skills and is not friendly .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

My elderly mother is a patient of Dr. Fagan. I don't find him very proactive (I had to ask that he send her for a bone density scan...her first at the age of 85!), he doesn't tell her what's wrong with her, either gives her a prescription and sends her on her way or says to come back to see him. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get anyone in the office to actually answer the phone. phone. I've been trying for 3 hours today and so far nothing...even his fax machine either just rings and rings or it's busy. I can't wait to see the back of him soon!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

They never answer

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

It is really sad that you cant get an appointment.... you have to show up and maybe get in. If you are coming from another town it is very frusterating and the fact that the staff cant be bothered to answer the phone, or give you a direct answer is wrong. I think it's strange that in a spand of five hours not once could you get a hold of any of the staff.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr.Brian is a very good doctor. He is experienced, knowledgeable and has wise judgment. When he enters the exam room he takes the time to carefully listen to and consider your condition and then follows up with effective treatment. Of course his office can be busy (aren't they all?) but he's always been available whenever I've needed treatment. His staff are efficient and helpful. I'd definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

He is my doctor, he is the first person i ever saw, i never want any other doctor, he is the greatest doctor ever! Hes amazing!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr.Fagan has been my doctor since he delivered me 31 years ago, I think he's a great doctor!! Always friendly and knowlegdable. Has a great sence of humour and does not mind sitting down and talking about what is ailing me. Never second guesses, if he does not know then he is happy to refer to a doctor who specializes in it.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011