Dr. George S. Naseef

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George S. Naseef

Dr. Naseef is a professional surgeon and excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable, competent, conscientious and has a great bedside manner. Good sense of humor. 3 surgeries -Neck/lower back. I feel great and believe I was in the best hands. Reading some other reviews, Dr. Naseef never told me I had to do anything. He was thorough in his explanation of what was wrong and the options that I had. We tried some things before surgery (PT/Epidurals). I made the choices. I rarely had to wait for any length of time. It is very true that he spends a lot of time with his patients , which I really appreciate, but I thought his office staff scheduled them well. I initially saw him in Bedminster and then I saw him in the Sparta office. Although I recently moved to NC and will followup with another Spine Specialist, I can assure you that if I ever need surgery again, I am going back to Dr. Naseef. PS Dr. Naseef was my second opinion. He was referred by the PT I was seeing from the previous Orthopedist because she felt that I had issues that were not being taken care of with just Pt. How right she was!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

The staff is just as wonderful as Dr Naseef. I found Liz and Richard to be particularly helpful. I highly recommend Dr Naseef and you don't get many people recommending back doctors.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I never gave a thought to my back's aches and pains as I aged. I always attributed them to just a "rite of passage." Well, I was wrong. I seriously damaged my back - all of the things I had done over many, many years finally caught up with me; and I was literally brought to my knees. My primary care doctor said spine surgery was going to be necessary. As such, I carefully and methodically went in search of a skilled surgeon who I thought I could trust and found him - George S. Naseef. I reviewed his background and was impressed with what I read, so I booked my appointment and came armed with questions. What can I say except I was very pleased with our initial meeting. Dr. Naseef is very competent and does not approach treatment in a "one size fits all - let's perform surgery as the first option on the table." Even though he is a busy surgeon, he does not rush you through your appointments. He does take the time to explain the diagnosis; answer your questions; work with you to minimize the pain and discomfort; and address possible options to treatment. And should surgery become the only option, he does explain what will be done and why, as well as managing realistic expectations on your surgical outcome and recovery. Of course I experienced the "white knuckle" moments right before surgery, but at the same time, felt very secure knowing that I was in good surgical hands. (I must note that I also talked with patients in his office and they were very pleased with their surgical outcomes with Dr. Naseef. Direct feedback from others who are in similar situations always helps to reinforce a decision!) Needless to say, my spine surgery was a success and I am grateful to Dr. Naseef. I am able to function pretty darn close to normal before I suffered the spine damage that made me undergo the surgery. I must also commend his staff too. They are a great group of people to know and they helped me in many ways when I had additional questions, etc. In particular, Matt Hirschhorn, Dr. Naseef's Physician Assistant is excellent. Besides being very knowledgeable, he is also very compassionate and helpful. THANKS DR. NASEEF - YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Naseef is a wonderful doctor. I have recommended him to several people and each one was very happy. He has a great bedside manner and explained himself very thoroughly. If you are looking for the best, look no further.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Naseef and the entire team at Advanced Spine Center were remarkable! I received attentive medical care from my first appointment through my surgery and recovery. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have had such a wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I love Dr Naseef. He has helped me so much. I am 21 years old who has now had 3 back surgeries from injuries. He has done all 3. I just saw him because there is a new disc and may have to operated on. Even though I don't want surgery I am not afraid or nervous because I know I am in great hands. He is down to earth and spends a lot of time with you and you never feel rushed. If someone were to ask me who should I go see for my back pain I would Highly recommend George. Also his PA Matt is a great guy. If you can't get in to see dr.naseef for a few weeks or so definitely make a apt with matt. He knows his stuff and really spends time telling you what to expect. Both care about there patents and that is how it should be.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Naseef is a caring doctor. He has excellent knowledge on my herniated disc situation. He didn't push for surgery, whereas many other doctors did. He was patient and a very kind doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Amazing spine surgeon. Although my surgeries had complications, they had nothing to do with Dr. Naseef and I commend him for noticing the problems and helping me get the best care. There is a lot of time waiting in his office, but you can look at it from a positive angle: Dr. Naseef spends a lot of time with his patients and that is a good thing, especially when you choose to do surgery. I would wonder about a surgeons office that didn't have a long wait... It would,make me question either why they didn't have patients or did the doctor rush them. Naseef takes the time necessary to explain your condition and surgery. I think the staff is very friendly in the office and they have always called me back within and hour or two when I have left messages (I have to admit I was not fond of leaving voicemails based on other experiences with different doctors, however this office has always called me back). I met with Dr. Naseef physician assistant (Nicole) right before my surgery, she spent close to an hour with me and did an amazing job explaining the surgery to me again. She took the edge off and made me realize I was doing the right thing. I don't think there will ever be a cure to my spinal problems. I am still recovering from my surgery, and I have noticed some things that have gotten better while others have not but my expectations have been realistic and I knew going in that I was not getting a new spine (wouldn't that had been wonderful if I did)? If you are reading this because you are on the fence about getting surgery with Dr. Naseef, rest assured he is the best of the best. Having had surgery before at NYHSS, compared to the treatment I received with Dr. Naseef, I can tell you that you are in better hands... Dr. Naseef will remember you and you will,not be a number or a patient that is worked on by a resident.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Highly recommend Dr.Naseef. Also highly recommend his P.A. Nichole. He is an excellent orthopedic surgeon and have been fortunate to be treated by him successfully. Many thanks for your care.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr Naseef is honestly like a hero. Im 20 and had a HUGE herniated disk on L5-S1 and he did my surgery on it. Great man but better DR. If you want a great back dr this is him. If you get surgery because your in pain trust me you will hate him for the first couple weeks after that he will be your hero ! you get your life back pain free and feel great again. Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. George S. Naseef's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ