Ratings for Dr. George S. Naseef

Dr. Naseef is a professional surgeon and excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable, competent, conscientious and has a great bedside manner. Good sense of humor. 3 surgeries -Neck/lower back. I feel great and believe I was in the best hands. Reading some other reviews, Dr. Naseef never told me I had to do anything. He was thorough in his explanation of what was wrong and the options that I had. We tried some things before surgery (PT/Epidurals). I made the choices. I rarely had to wait for any length of time. It is very true that he spends a lot of time with his patients , which I really appreciate, but I thought his office staff scheduled them well. I initially saw him in Bedminster and then I saw him in the Sparta office. Although I recently moved to NC and will followup with another Spine Specialist, I can assure you that if I ever need surgery again, I am going back to Dr. Naseef. PS Dr. Naseef was my second opinion. He was referred by the PT I was seeing from the previous Orthopedist because she felt that I had issues that were not being taken care of with just Pt. How right she was!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr Naseef is a caring doctor. He has excellent knowledge on my herniated disc situation. He didn't push for surgery, whereas many other doctors did. He was patient and a very kind doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Amazing spine surgeon. Although my surgeries had complications, they had nothing to do with Dr. Naseef and I commend him for noticing the problems and helping me get the best care. There is a lot of time waiting in his office, but you can look at it from a positive angle: Dr. Naseef spends a lot of time with his patients and that is a good thing, especially when you choose to do surgery. I would wonder about a surgeons office that didn't have a long wait... It would,make me question either why they didn't have patients or did the doctor rush them. Naseef takes the time necessary to explain your condition and surgery. I think the staff is very friendly in the office and they have always called me back within and hour or two when I have left messages (I have to admit I was not fond of leaving voicemails based on other experiences with different doctors, however this office has always called me back). I met with Dr. Naseef physician assistant (Nicole) right before my surgery, she spent close to an hour with me and did an amazing job explaining the surgery to me again. She took the edge off and made me realize I was doing the right thing. I don't think there will ever be a cure to my spinal problems. I am still recovering from my surgery, and I have noticed some things that have gotten better while others have not but my expectations have been realistic and I knew going in that I was not getting a new spine (wouldn't that had been wonderful if I did)? If you are reading this because you are on the fence about getting surgery with Dr. Naseef, rest assured he is the best of the best. Having had surgery before at NYHSS, compared to the treatment I received with Dr. Naseef, I can tell you that you are in better hands... Dr. Naseef will remember you and you will,not be a number or a patient that is worked on by a resident.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Highly recommend Dr.Naseef. Also highly recommend his P.A. Nichole. He is an excellent orthopedic surgeon and have been fortunate to be treated by him successfully. Many thanks for your care.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr Naseef is honestly like a hero. Im 20 and had a HUGE herniated disk on L5-S1 and he did my surgery on it. Great man but better DR. If you want a great back dr this is him. If you get surgery because your in pain trust me you will hate him for the first couple weeks after that he will be your hero ! you get your life back pain free and feel great again. Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I read many reviews of other spine specialists before I decided to go see Dr. Naseef. He really is an amazing Dr. He was the first MD that really wanted to get to the bottom of why I was in pain. He took his time and listened to what i had to say and came up with the right diagnosis. My best advice to anyone considering back surgery is to have at least a second opinion with Dr. Naseef. A truly great diagnostic mind and his PA was very attentive as well.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I owe this wonderful doctor my ability to walk after a severe accident that shattered my spine. He explained everything to me and my wife to put our minds at ease and not pressure for anything without our understanding. He personally looked after and pulled all the strings to get me the best treatment at MMH and then Kesler Spinal. He has always know of me personally and I was never just a number. Today after some hard rehab I'm thankful that I am living a normal life.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

I interviewed three spinal surgeons and felt comfortable with Dr. Naseef. My instincts were correct, he has done a great job.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

This man is more than a doctor, he is a great man. He has the best bedside manner I have ever seen. I went to him when he was with another practice. I had to BEG him for surgery. He finally agreed seeing how much pain I was in. He was there for me after the surgery as well. After meeting my Father he came to my Dads service 4 years later after I told him my Dad died. I cant stress enough how much I recommend this guy. He did my surgery for free I found out in later years. He never bothered charging my Medicare.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Naseef is an awesome Doctor. I couldn't ask for anyone better! I have trusted him through two back surgeries with wonderful results on both! Very good bedside manner and a very down to earth person. If you want your life back this is defintly the man to do it!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. George S. Naseef's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal