Ratings for Dr. Quazi M. Imam

This is a very different kinda Dr. He is very professional and explains everything. The receptionist was very helpful in checking insurance before I came into the office.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I am currently looking for a new dr b/c mine is retiring. He brought us in and instantly started telling me all the bad stuff about what he is on. I said ok let's talk about other strategies that you would recommend. (I am always open to discussions on what is good for my child). He said he didn't want to talk about them until we did lab work. I said ok well give me the referrals to get the labs done. Then he said after labs we would need 2 more appointments right away. The first to discuss labs and then a week later to discuss a plan. I was ready to move forward with getting labs done and making those appointments, he kept repeating himself on all the appointments. I finally asked him if he was wanting us to find another doctor. He said no but instantly ran out of his office for a form to sign stating I was going to go for a 2nd opinion. I am not sure if he ever had plans on taking us as patients. So we did decide to go find another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

He is wonderful! He takes the time to answer and cover all your concerns. He is positive, upbeat, and I always leave his office leaving better! He makes sure you are prescribed the right medication and follows up on your progress and possible side effects! Five stars from me and my son, who is also under his care!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Receptionist is unprofessional and rude. Dr. is a medicine pimp and doesn't try to resolve the patients problems.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

knowlegible/professional but unorginized. gave me wrong MG consistantly. Staff not friendly

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Imam is not the right psychiatrist for everyone. He takes his work very seriously with the goal of bettering today's children through ethical medical practices. He views drugs as "training wheels" to improve the immediate situation so that therapy can work. The whole family is treated through counseling that he provides - instead of sending you off to a counselor to do the rest of your treatment. He wants to see his young patients improve and thrive in society without the use of medications for the rest of their lives. If you are simply looking for a Dr to write you an Rx - find a different Dr. If you are looking for a simple solution to a complex problem - look somewhere else. But - if you want the very best for your child - safe medication and counseling to develop the necessary skills to manage their issues - and are willing to put in the effort to make this happen - then visit Dr. Imam.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

He is very professional and knowledgable. He seems to care about his patients. His Secretary is professional and they are very confidential which is a good thing.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Excellent Geriatric Psychiatrist,Board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry,kind,humble, has excellent bed side manner.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Quazi M. Imam's Credentials

• Rostovskij Med Inst, Rostov-Na-Donu, Russia (Grad. 1979)