Ratings for Dr. T. Starr

I have been to many dentists in my lifetime and he has to be the WORST one I have ever encountered. Worked on my husband's tooth. My husband said it shouldn't hurt like it was. They ignored him. The next day I had to take him to the hospital emergency room because his face was so swollen and he was in awful pain. He went to another dentist who fixed him up properly and professionally. He filled two molars of mine and they have felt bad since he worked on them. In addition, went to another dentist and found out that Dr. Starr didn't even completely fill the hole he drilled in my one tooth, leaving a very jagged edge. They were punctual, but like the other rating said, it felt like an assembly line operation -- drill, smack in some filling and walk out. I would never, in a million years, go back to him. If you value your teeth go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Very painful! I always just figured that the amount of pain was normal as he was the only dentist I went to. It wasn't until I went to someone else that I realized it didn't have to hurt that much, that it was just his technique that was terrible, he never would explain what he was doing, felt a lot like an assembanly line operation,

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed my appt for a filing. The dr was very informative during the procedure. The staff are very friendly also.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I have never known a more caring dentist than Dr. Starr, very gentle and soft spoken, excellent dentistπŸ’ΊπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜Ίβ˜Ί

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I'm shocked to see negative comments about this doctor. I couldn't say enough good things about him. I have moved around a bit and have had a few dentists and while I have only ever been to one "bad" dentist, Dr Starr is certainly the best I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I used to dread going to the dentist, until I met Dr. Starr...he's the best! Very gentle.. you never feel a thing!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Awesome dentist Im his patien over 13 years , my kids go to him too. Very caring and explain everything in a calm professional manners .

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

He scarred me for life as a kid. He has no care or compassion for pain inflicted on children.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Seniors and children treated with compassion. All around great service and best in North and Central Ontario. Full staff and full service.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Made me feel very comfortable & has a calm effect on the entire experience because of his demeanor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008