Ratings for Dr. John J. Vullo

dr vullo is the best! His office and staff always go above and beyond! Dr. Vullo delivered my last baby and by far has been the best obgyn of all 3 of my deliveries! His quick thinking and knowledge saved my daughter during childbirth! His beside manner is amazing, so caring and compassionate!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I made an appointment with dr.Vullo. Unfortunately never got to meet him. When i went there i didn't see any doctors in that office! Only a nurse practitioner. (Staff SHOULD ASK IF YOU ARE "OK" SEEING A NP INSTEAD OF A DOCTOR). NP did a pop test, and also gave me an infection! So i called them back (i had another appointment for sonogram) and asked to see a doctor to talk about it. The girl said: "Come for a sonogram and we will see what we can do for you then.." I said: "If i will not see the doctor i do not wish to keep the appointment". She kept on telling me to come.. i kept on telling her that i wanted to see the doctor.. so then, She put me on hold. I was so upset, i hand up. Another girl called me the next day angry that i didn't show up for my appointment.. I explained what happened. She said that; because i never showed up for the appointment i was no longer a patient of that office.. :-O I got "KICKED OUT" FOR WANTING TO SEE THE DOCTOR AFTER GETTING AN INFECTION IN THAT OFFICE!!! THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING THERE!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

He is I will say one of the best doctors in Long Island .I went there for the first time when I was pregnant with my first since I didn't know what to do and I was desperate .So my friend recommnded them to me so I went and I can say it was the best doctors I have ever seem all 4 of the are good. But Vullo and Ketcham are the bests. I didn't get Vullo to deliver my baby but I got Ketcham to do it and it was awesome.. I highly recommend them !!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

He IS a good doctor--but sometimes, that's the challenge: Everyone wants to see him, and between his work at nearby Good Sam and his popularity, sometimes you have to wait a few weeks for an appointment. However, he's worth it. Compassionate bedside manner, will call you himself in the evening (which I prefer, instead of while I'm at work, where people can overhear), stays up-to-date with medical research, and considers your *complete* family history when recommending treatment, including second-degree relatives. His staff is good, too--when there was an issue with another doctor's bloodwork, they called the lab and got the results themselves. The waiting room is pleasant, and you're never sitting there for long. I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Doctor Vullo is an amazing Doc he knows exactly what he is doing and is always on top of things.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. John J. Vullo's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in West Islip, NY