Ratings for Dr. Leo Trigazis

Great Doc. Really listens and cares. Office staff are pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

The best doctor. Used to go to him when he had his own practice and now I go to the walk in to see him. Very knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Tragazis is an excellent Doctor, he takes the time to listen, is compassionate, knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. If he had his own practice instead of working for the walk-in clinic, we would go to him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I like him. Direct to the point, but with a smile and great disposition, he spends the time you need to understand your situation or concerns. The wait for him is long with people lining up 1 hour before opening, but he delivers confidence in medical knowledge, great bedside manner, efficiency with follow through for specialist appointments and he does all this without the arrogant “GOD complex” that many of the other doctors at this clinic have. I recommend trying him!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Staff are rude and horrible. No customer service skills at all! Doctor is amazing though and wish he was accepting patients and no just walkins. He was the only doctor that was willing to treat my chronic disease...because of that I was able to reach remission for the first time! He gave me my life back and for that I will forever be great full.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Trigazis for a decade now. I am VERY happy with his knowledge and people skills. He has always listened to my problems and took the initiative to help me with my diagnosis without pushing pills down my throat. He ordered referrals when needed. I wish there was more MDs out there like him!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Always have had Great experiences with him wish he had a family practice

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

The doctors at this clinic are great, but BEWARE. THE MALE RECRPTIONIST HERE US A FEGISTERED CHILD CRIMINAL.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - Wonderful family doctor providing empathetic quality care and treating all of his walk-in clients as though they were in the care of a private practice. Professional, personable. and knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr.tragazis is a pill pusher.i used to be addicted to pain meds and when Iasked around to find a doctor iIwas told he was the man to see..in a few short visits iIwent from pper cocktailto 80 mMGooxytocin. I was totally in the wrong and has since gotten help and moved away but when doctors like this enable people who clearly are sick with addiction......there is no hope of turning this epidemic around.

Submitted July 24, 2015