You may also like

Rate Dr. Leo Trigazis

Dr. Leo Trigazis's Ratings

Dr.tragazis is a pill pusher.i used to be addicted to pain meds and when Iasked around to find a doctor iIwas told he was the man to see..in a few short visits iIwent from pper cocktailto 80 mMGooxytocin. I was totally in the wrong and has since gotten help and moved away but when doctors like this enable people who clearly are sick with addiction......there is no hope of turning this epidemic around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Great doctor. Knowledgeable, easy to talk to and helpful. However, 3/4 of the staff at the walk-in clinic are atrocious. Rude, arrogant, and incompetent. I've heard the same things from everyone who visits here. Why don't they do something about this?? Get people working there that would enjoy their jobs! If you can put up with his staff, he is a great doctor to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Knowledgeable, helpful, caring, and thorough! Only available at a walk-in now :( A rarity among a current breed of rush-rush-prescription-pushing clinic doctors...Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Great doctor wish he has his own practice - very accurate & thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Very smart Dr in Bolton very understandable knows how to explain him self and explain that the issue is... Those who disagree can suck a lemon

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2714089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

I visited doctor Trigazis at Bolton Walk-In Clinic only one time. He seemed like a decent doctor with good bed side manners. However, the staff at this walking clinic is incredibly incompetent. The lady who works there seems to misplaced my test results. My tests were done almost a months ago at the MCI imaging across the hall. I called few times already and every time she tells me that they don't have the tests back yet. So when I confront her that the tests were done almost a month ago, she says " well, then we should have them here, I will call you back". She never calls back! Who gave her this job. I even called MCI Imaging myself and they verified that they WALKED the results to the clinic but they will do it again. It looks like I should make an appearance in person as I am still waiting for her call.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2585410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Amazing doctor, I wish he had a full time practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Trigazis is an excellent Doctor all around. Too bad he closed his practise. Now I'm having to look for an equally excellent Doctor. Lucky for us that we can see him in the walk-in clinic in Bolton.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1242247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

Dr. T is amazing. I was lucky to find him when I moved to Bolton. He is very professional, yet warm with myself and my children. With all his patients, I'm impressed that he even remembers our names and he even distinguishes between my twin boys. He is quick to act on a problem before it becomes serious. He is also humble in the sense that he is able to realize that he doesn't recognize a problem and refer to someone that does. My son has an extremely rare skin disease which Dr. T did not recognize and immediately sent us to a dermatologist (who was even unsure of the problem), who then referred us to sick kids. Found out it is an extremely rare case; so no wonder Dr. T was unsure! My son has had a series of ear and chest infections and Dr. T is always "on it"! He is willing to listen to a patients symptoms, rather than solely rely on tests. I felt that my care with him was an ongoing conversation, rather than a one sided view of the doctor. I was so sad to see him close his practice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1242246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

DR. TRIGAZIS is by far the most punctual, helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate man I have had the pleasure of being a patient of. Val and Amanda are warm and caring woman, always there to help. Hats off to you all. BH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1242245].votes_count ]]