Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Frankfather

No bedside manner, comes across as lazy. Not sure why he went into medicine except to help his wallet, certainly not to help patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

The staff was very friendly and made me feel comfortable about my visit. The doctor was knowledgeable and explained what he felt my condition was and how he would go about treating it. Overall a very good experience. I will go back.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I agree with the other poster about the Doctor not talking much. He is not very personable. Nick the nurse, however, is fantastic, by far the friendliest staff member. However, overall, this office is far more interested in payment than patient care. I had about 5 minutes (this is generous) total face time with the doctor. At least twice that much time was spent by the staff informing me that payment was expected that day, how I would pay, etc. I felt much more like a dollar sign than a person coming to them for help.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

my apt was at 2:15 i didn't get seen till 3:30 just to numb me than he came back 30 mins later to do ingrown. he never talked much.. when someone is nervous they need someone to talk to. he wrapped my toe up and by the time i walked to my car it was completely bled all the way through into the shoe thing they gave. he did not make me sit after the procedure so that i didn't bleed. he gave me no gauze to take home... all he said was see you in two weeks. i will not go back.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Robert D. Frankfather's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Sask Health