Ratings for Dr. Michael Walden

Dr Walden is an arrogant man who doesn't believe he's ever wrong. He thinks he knows a person's mouth and pain level more than the person experiencing the pain. His wife and family run the place and the ranks close when they become challenged. Do yourself a big favour and fine another dentist.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I had a tooth extraction done a few days ago by a different dentist and after seeing the numerous times with sever pain I felt that they were not being sympathetic. I was told Dr Walden was one of the best local Dentist, I called him at home after hours he was very kind and answered all my questions as well as explainning causes ect, he was extremely pleasant as well as knowledgeable he took my name and number and will be seeing me in the morning. After my visit tomorrow I will complete another review.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Excellent hygiene staff, always friendly, knowledgeable and caring. They always take the time to explain!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

The staff always greet me like I'm a good friend. Dr. Walden himself is very personable and skilled.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Have had Dr. Walden as my dentist for over twenty years. Great Staff and very good dentist. He has treated my whole family.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Wonderful family orientated dentist. His staff was the most knowledgeable I have met. Impressive Hygiene staff, most educational experience at a dental office! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Excellent dentist. He has the knowledge, skills and gentle touch.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010