Ratings for Dr. Anthony N. Hoang

Dr. Hoang and his staff are wonderful. There aren't enough great things that I can say about him and the dentist that he is. I had to have all of my top teeth removed and get a full plate for the top. He spent over 4 months making sure that my top plate was perfect and looked natural. I would never go to another dentist other than him. He is polite and really takes time with all this patients. He cares and you know he cares by the way you are treated. He is so great that I now take my children to see him and he is wonderful and patient with them also. You couldn't ask for a better man or dentist. It really puts his patients at ease and does wonderful work.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I have used this Dentist 6 or more times. After the first time I went I set my children and husband up there. The first time was normal after that you could not be seen with out waiting at least 1 hr. on a good day people are always walking out because of it. He talks down to everyone including staff. He numbed me on to different days and i sat in there so long he had to do it all over again. I don't want anyone to have to go though what my family went through.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

great staff, great doctor.....takes the time with kids, overall great dentist

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Excellent dentist with extremely reasonable rates. Dr. Hoang has great bedside manner and only recommends procedures that you need. He is very professional and knowledgeable about his craft.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Very professional and helpful. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing. He explained the benefits and risks of my procedure in a way that made me feel very confident in him as an oral surgeon. I'm going to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Great chairside manor, loves to help his patients, especially Veterans

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Anthony N. Hoang's Credentials

• Temple University School of Dentistry (Grad. 1998)

Veterans Administration