Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Lindner

Do not choose Dr. Lindner as your urologist. There are much better options out there. He does not have your best interest at heart, it seems he is just there to collect a pay check, and seeing him was the experience I've ever had at a doctors visit. I told him I was experiencing pain and he wouldnt believe me. He then prescribed me antibiotics that made the situation worse. I would not recommend "Dr." Lindner to anyone. Overall, he's a very disrespectful person and not pleasant in the least

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I recently met Dr.Lindner. I also found him arrogant and condescending. Of course what would I know ? And that's the way he made me feel. He most certainly does not invite questions and has no problem cutting you off as you speak to him. Apparently, it's all about the money. And there is more to his arrogance. Apparently, he attracts the same arrogant people in his staff. For example, today, during a follow up exam, I did not get the see the great one, but he sent a woman nurse practitioner to exam me. I am a man and did not feel comfortable talking to her. I told her that kindly. She then started to argue with me. She tried to put me on the offensive in her political, arrogant style suggesting that not only was I prejudice but past-tense as well. And here I am speaking of her notion of generational difference. That anyone in need of a urologist is also dealing with dementia. It's my expectation and preference to see the urologist and that he be a male, like myself and can fully relate. I called and told them I was not happy."So what" the pretty much said.............bye. I cancelled all my future appointments. I will try to find some more human urologist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I met Robert Lindner ar Norton's Suburban ICU.. I found him to be rude, insensitive, arrogant and completely unacceptable in his manner of addressing the patient and concerned family. I would never see this man as a physician. Due to the constraints of this review I had to rate his punctuality and the office staff. My mom can only rate this, and I kmow that she loves the rest of the staff, especially Dr Jurige., so I gave the staff an excellent rating from my mother. His punctuality during visiting her as the on cal, doctor at the hospital is another area I really cannot comment on, but due to his swift exit after his insensitive remarks, I would rate anything about this man as terrible.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

My husband had robotic prostate surgery with Dr. Lindner. He was the best. Always kept us well informed. He even called us at home the evening before surgery and the day after we got home. He really cares.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I was at the doctor's office for a total of 3 hours, and most of the time was spent between the two waiting areas. I was told the visit would strictly be a consultation, but Dr. Lindner insisted on performing a series of tests (one of which was very uncomfortable). The tests were a waste of time and money and no useful information was provided. I found a different doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

A skilled surgeon and a conservative no nonsense practitioner who will tell you "like it is" with no sugarcoating but is very supportive, upbeat and optimistic at the same time. Will not waste your time or keep you guessing. Performed my surgery and left me with no lingering side effects even though the odds were against it. His verbal advice has continually tracked with what I was able to discover with extensive follow up research. I have never caught him unaware of the latest research and finding regarding my particular disease.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Robert M. Lindner's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Pacificare