Ratings for Dr. Xinming Fu

This is my first time using Dr. Xinming Fu and I would definitely use them again! my experience was great and my doctor was very helpful. .he educated me ...this was so easy to do .I'm glad I went online to get my consolation.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

The doctor was very pleasing to view. He was very informative. I would reccommend her to EVERYONE! Thank you so much.. maybe i will be able to sleep tonight!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

All was done online at a fair and reasonable price. It was quick and easy. Doctor was happy answer my questions. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Doctor was professional just like you would expect, and nice. There was a technical difficulty initially, but he was able to work around it no problem. Overall, I was very happy with the service that was provided.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Good questions, honest responses, useful information on how my various ailments would be benefited from the use of Medical.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I was nervous, but he was so kind and understanding, and very helpful! I only had to wait about five minutes, too.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I have been a member for years and if I'm sick I can call in and have someone call me back. I really like my doctor and can get an appointment with her very easily. He's taken good care of me. The appointments start on time and are easy to set online. I love that they bill insurance for me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

l liked the demeanor of the doc, polished and professional. The doctor seemed genuinely concerned about my issues and offered good advice.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The doctor was friendly, professional, and sincerely concerned about my well-being. It was a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I had a great experience! The doctor recommended different methods for medicating and we talked about a long term plan for continual medication. Was able to answer my questions very well.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Xinming Fu's Credentials

• West China Med Univ, Sichuan Med Coll, Chengdu, Sichuan, China (Grad. 1984)

Coventry Healthcare