Ratings for Dr. Xinming Fu

btw his license has been suspened according to Ca.gov. My mm-card should be good until May. Now I can not get my medication and will have to pay again. not happy.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

I wish I would have known that about the suboxone perscription. I paid $120 total plus I have to pay for the prescription. I can not complain though considering my situation and ultimate goal. I, of course, appreciate the smallest fee possible. I have seen much smaller fees, oh well. At least the Dr. is knowledgable. It is a $95 fee to see him again though. The medical card is $59 - $69. If you refer 5 people your renewel will be free. They do other cosmetic procedures there as well. I agree with the other rater about the wife and the office help. I guess it is better than the fake OC women I normally see at offices.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

This doctor will see you as a PCP BUT will charge you $95 extra if he writes a prescription for Suboxone. His wife runs the office and she is SO money hungry, it stinks. Dr. Fu ought to be embarrassed by the way she runs the front office like a used car lot. Shameful

Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Xinming Fu's Credentials

• West China Med Univ, Sichuan Med Coll, Chengdu, Sichuan, China (Grad. 1984)