You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Harry Kocil

I don't know why this doctor gets so many good ratings. He is a very pleasant doctor, but doesn't do much. He prescribed me orthotics which did not help that much. Within a few weeks they were falling apart After paying close to $500, they should not be falling apart in a few weeks. I brought them in to be fixed and was charged for fixing them. But he only fixed the top, not the bottom which was also falling apart, so had to come back and be charged again. I then went back when I had tendinitis, he told me that if I got new orthotics, my problem would be solved. I ended up go to a physiotherapist who helped my tendinitis.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Saw Dr. Harry Kocil for the first time today. He was very knowledgeable and interested in helping. He took the time to fully explain the causes of pronation and how orthotics would help. He was also able to immediately cast my feet for the creation of custom orthotics. Overall a great experience and I am looking forward to alleviating my joint pain! The receptionist was also very clear and helpful regarding the payment process. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Kocil. He took care of my ingrown toe nail at first by temporarily cutting it to relieve the pain. Once I had my baby and he could anaesthetize my toe, he operated on it. He only took away as little as possible and I couldn't even tell. He is truly very experienced and has perfected this procedure! I'd post a picture of my toenail as proof. His assistant is new, and has some big shoes to fill (the previous lady had worked there a while) so give her some time to settle in.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I WOULD MOST DEFINETLY RECOMMEND DR.KOCIL TO ANYBODY THAT EXPERIENCES ANY TYPE FOOT PROBLEMS. YOU PAY WELL YOU GET GREAT SERVICE! ALSO HIS RECEPTION IS UNBELIEVABLY HELPFUL, VERY UNDERSTANDING AND A MATURE YOUNG LADY. THIS OFFICE IS RATED 110%

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Kocil is very nice but rather long winded. His receptionist is nice but does not provide information unless specifially asked. When she doesn't understnad something she becomes very short and unhelpful I would not recomend Dr. Kocil!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I first saw Dr. Kocil over 30 years ago and he has been caring for myself, my family and several friends ever since. We all have "Happy Feet" thanks to Dr. Kocil and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr not on time. Didn't feel he was knowledgable about my problem. Went to another Podiatrist that had more experience and knew what he was talking about and helped me with my problem. I'm seeing results now. He may be a nice guy but I was interested in seeing results and being pain free.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

My custom orthodics from Dr. Kocil have been such a huge help. I was in so much pain from just walking when I first went to see him, and now there's no pain at all.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Kocil is an extremely intelligent doctor. He shares his knowledge so you can understand the issue and the solution. He is kind and has a very good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a podiatrist. His receptionist is also top notch!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Harry Kocil's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't know why this doctor gets so many good ratings. He is a very pleasant doctor, but doesn't do much. He prescribed me orthotics which did not help that ..."

December 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5J 2Y2". Address has been updated from "None" to "10055 106 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804218468".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Once again, Dr. Kocil fixed my in grown toe nail quickly and knowledgably. Extremely trustworthy doctor."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Harry Kocil for the first time today. He was very knowledgeable and interested in helping. He took the time to fully explain the causes of pronation and..."

January 26, 2015