Ratings for Dr. Harry Kocil

Awesome front line service. Always getting the patients in to see the dr on time and sincerely apologies if he will be running behind but what do u expect with a good dr. He takes his time to address the issue. This woman is a great receptionist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Absolutely rude front line staff. Absolutely rude front line staff. Absolutely rude front line staff. Absolutely rude front line staff. Absolutely rude front line staff. Absolutely rude front line staff.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Went in for foot pain - came out with orthotics. Pain went away. Need I say more?

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I went to Dr. Kocil because I had some foot pain & thought I might need to get orthotics. At first I didn't wear them because they didn't fit well in the shoes I was wearing but after a couple of months I decided to consistently wear them and I noticed a difference within a day and 2 weeks later my foot and lower back pain are 90% better. I am so glad I decided to look into this and see Dr. Kocil. Very happy with my orthotics!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

He is a great physician for feet problems. Has a real knack about finding out fixes for feet problems.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

My husband and I first went to Dr Kocil about 20 years ago. Over those years he has made us orthotics that we're of good quality and super effective! We most recently tried orthotics from our local chiropractor who uses a computer to get feedback on your walking contacts to generate a prescription for orthotics. While these were ok st best. Certainly not as good as the ones we got from Dr Kocil. He also removed a huge ganglion on the top of my husbands foot. The surgery was well done, and effective. No issues in recovery. We will be going back to Dr Kocil until he retires! Hope he continues to practise for many more years!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Simply amazing the relief from ingrown toenails.would never change doctors.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I had been to other podiatrists, was on a cane, was skeptical, and paid more for orthotics at other places. Dr. Kocil's orthotics have gotten me from needing to sit when I shower to being able to walk without a cane, and walk bare footed for a short distance. But you need to give your feet time to adjust to the orthotics and heal. I couldn't feel the injection he put in my heel and prescribed sensible medication. I've been a loyal patient for 10 years. His new receptionist is very nice.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

would recommend to anyone. He is very committed to his patients and extremely knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

This doctor should retire. Didn't help me at all. Uses only bandaid solutions and hasn't a clue about what is causing the problem. Stay away. Very expensive orthotics $500 and a waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Harry Kocil's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.