Ratings for Dr. Barry I. Witten

Absolutely the best physician by far! He really takes time and listens to his patients. He is very caring and understanding. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have my sweet baby girl. After struggling for 3 years, with 2 losses I was finally able to get my rainbow baby. I recently visited him again and I am excited to say expecting again! I by far love that he works each patient up thoroughly and tries the least invasive approach first. The other physicians I saw previously all wanted to jump to IVF (the most expensive option). He is very knowledgeable and has years of expertise and it truly shows. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone struggling! they are truly amazing and I can't thank them enough for the joy they have provided me with. I wouldn't have my babies without them!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Witten and his staff are amazing. They make you feel like family and you are at home with all of them. Dr. Witten and staff pay special attention to each circumstance and question with such great care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Dr. Barry Witten was so knowledgable and positive during our whole fertility process! He made us feel so comfortable and always somehow remembered things about us to make us feel very at home! I would recommend anyone struggling with getting pregnant to him! He was excellent!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

Dr. Witten is absolutely amazing! He always helped and answered every single question and explained it so that I could explain it! His staff is amazing, also! They always answered my questions every time I was in the office and made the journey of infertility be so much more easy!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Witten is one of the best physicians I've ever encountered. He has such a great bedside manor and you can tell that he genuinely cares about you and your situation. His staff is top notch, as well.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Where do I even start? Dr. Witten is the most amazingly knowledgeable, and caring doctor I have ever gone to. He also made our dreams of having a baby come true. He took great time in explaining everything to us and worked to make our dream happen. He is just an outstanding individual and I feel so blessed that I was referred to him. His office staff were also amazing and I felt like part of the family. They were always on time, if not early and that is so rare to have happen. They are just a great team and I would recommend them a million times over. I appreciate them greatly.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Dr. Witten is knowledgeable, effective, and caring. The office staff is wonderful - you will always get someone on the phone when you need it, and they get back to you with results fast. I always felt like they had my best interests in mind, and took great care. I am so grateful to Dr. Witten and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Witten has been incredible and came highly recommend. He noticed the signs of endometriosis when no one else had. He ran the testing to confirm there was not another issue, and then made sure I was placed with the right Dr. to take care of my endometriosis. After my surgery he made a personal phone call just to make sure I was doing ok. If we need further treatment we will definitely return. I am endometriosis free because his main priority was my health and getting the proper treatment.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Witten and his staff were so great to work with! We saw Dr. Witten at every appointment and had one nurse who worked directly with us and called with all of our results. We started seeing Dr. Witten May 2017 and found out August 1, 2017 that we were expecting. We will forever be thankful for him and his staff for helping our dream become a reality.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to meet Dr. Witten and his staff. He is genuinely excited for his patients to achieve their dreams. I never doubted any of his recommendations and he took time to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Witten and his staff for any couple struggling with infertility.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Barry I. Witten's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal