Ratings for Dr. John A. Ross

Amazing human being we need 1000000 more like him!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Just a breath of fresh air after a long day seeking answers for my loved one....he is an awesome doctor who puts one at ease......I like to thank him very much ....I wish he worked in cape breton regional....

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

When to ER with high blood pressure and concern of heart attack. Dr John (Ross) had the bedside manner of a concerned human being and was quick to calm me down with his personal style and professionalism!! If more doctors were able to project his style the medical system would be a better place. FYI the Capital health ER was equally professional albeit over taxed given the lack of funding!! PS I'm going to live another 60 years!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

John Ross really made me feel like a person and not just another rushed through patient. We need more healers like him. I had suffered a severe asthma attack that left my blood oxygen level quite low. Excellent care!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Poor doctor who ignored symptoms. Further treatment was required. Damage all up my spine.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Excellent and intelligent doctor, not to mention very down to earth. Made my emerg visit a little better than I had expected

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

had to go to the er last night with a kidney stone, i was in an unbelieveable amount of pain, dr ross, had an iv started and me feeling better within minutes, sent me to catscan, and found the stone. He was very helpful and kind, and looked at you when he talked to you, gave me 3 different meds before i left, i felt no pain after that. very nice guy and down to earth. i wish every dr was like this guy. great experience

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

I had the pure pleasure of meeting Dr. John Ross this evening while having one of my severe kidney stone attacks. He was very down to earth, introduced himself as "John Ross" without the "Doctor" in front of it and he showed me that he ACTUALLY cared about me. He is, by far, the best doctor I've ever been in contact with. When I was leaving to go home, he put his arm around me and apologized for not personally checking in on me more often but that he made sure my nurse did. ER doctors are usually cranky and don't have the time to care about a patient. Dr. Ross made me feel like I was his ONLY patient.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I was in emergency for a painful kidney infection which Dr.Ross diagnosed and treated successfully. Having a part in the medical field myself, I knew this doctor was knowledgeable and professional in his medical expertise. I noticed he checked my ankles for swelling and my decending aorta before I left. I only wish he were in private practice. I would be the first to request him as my family physician.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I have been in and out of my doctors office for a condition that my family doctor kept presibing me antibiotics for. I finally went to emergency and Dr.Ross found the cause of my problem and no antibiotics were needed. I found Dr.Ross to be very kind, helpfull, knowledgable and he had the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen before.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009