Ratings for Dr. Joie Zeglinski

Can not compliment her or her staff enough. You couldn't be under better care.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Compassionate, skilled, awesome doctor. She is simply outstanding. My experience with her started many years ago. I came to her office in total distress. She calmly and systematically got me on the right meds for me--allowing me to have a much better quality of life. She then offered amazing psychotherapy further allowing me to grow and regain a sense of purpose and balance in my life. I cannot sing her praises enough. She has saved my life. I have seen many doctors and therapists in my day, and she is by far the best!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Wonderful mental health doctor. Actually listens and does not dismiss concerns. I feel fortunate to be seeinf her

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Not what I was expecting from psychiatrist. She is one of the best I have seen in this field. Always calm and even tempered.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

She should be teaching other doctors on how to treat PTSD, anxiety patients. I wish I had found her years ago, would have saved me lots of heartache and misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

If PTSD, trauma or anxiety are you issues, this is the doctor you want to see. We need more doctors like Dr. Zeglinski and those at the Anxiety and Trauma Clinic. There is a definite shortage and long wait list in this area. Lack of knowledge in PTSD/trauma delayed my treatment/recovery time for sure.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

What can I say about her. Dr Z has been an incredible from day 1. She is tops in my book. If you are looking for a Trauma specialist then Dr. Z is the one. Good luck trying to get to see her. She generally has a full wait list!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

If you have seen Dr. Zeglinski you can only give her 5's across the board. Amanda and Sabrina are a delight to deal with at reception. Dr. Zeglinski is simply outstanding. If I had a loved one struggling, Dr. Zeglinski is whom I would trust. I credit Dr. Zeglinski as one of 2 physicians that saved my life. If you can get accepted as a patient count your lucky stars, because you couldn't be in better hands.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

All has been already said in previous posts. Of the mental health pros I have seen, she is the best one. The office is in busy mall, which can be anxiety provoking. But everything else about her practice and sessions are jsut what I need.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I definitely agree with the majority of ratings. Dr. Zeglinski knows her stuff about trauma and is able to apply it to patient's situation. Even when I am triggered in office she remains calm and constant which is important for those with trauma and trust issues. To the person who was charges for missed appt, I am sorry you had that experience. I was charged as well, I was able to negotiate it down to half amount. But I can see how would cause stress. I guess this one negative does not outweigh all the positive.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015