Ratings for Kevin Jackson

I came to Kevin for treatment of my high blood pressure. The medications I had tried all left me with side effects so my doc was unsure where to go next. Kevin suggested a herbal remedy that brought my blood pressure into a normal range and I have had no side effects from it. I am very pleased with his expertise.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr. Jackson was recommended by my sister who had very good results with his treatments. He told me that to cure my IBS I would have to follow a diet and lifestyle modification plan that sounded quite difficult. I procrastinated for 2 months or so before an encouraging phone call from Kevin convinced me that there was no time like the present. So I pushed on and within 3 weeks my gut pain was significantly reduced. I was honestly surprised and therefore motivated to continue. Within 2 months I was completely free of my longstanding symptoms and have never looked back.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

He was the 3rd naturopath I consulted about my kidney stones and he solved the problem immediately with very inexpensive treatments. The other two were very expensive and did nothing to help.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Having been on a diet (make that hundreds of diets) since the age of 7, I thought I knew everything there was to know about losing weight - notwithstanding my obvious inability to actually accomplish it permanently. Though I was miserable being fat, I had just about given up, and it was only because I had a friend who had experienced miraculous changes in her health that I went to see Kevin Jackson. My life changed as of that day. I have lost, and kept off, 100 pounds, have no aches and pains, and take no medications. I eat ONLY foods I actually love (though there are numerous foods I used to love that I no longer eat) and never feel deprived. I am not beset by cravings, which makes it actually easy to stay on track. I am unrecognizable from the person I was six years ago, and life is now filled with opportunities and possibilities. Eating healthily is transformative, and I will be everlastingly grateful to Kevin Jackson for guiding and supporting me as I walk this path. Judy Moscovitz

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

This naturopath really helped me with lifelong eczema that was previously only helped with the use of steroid cream . My skin is the best it's ever been this after helping my husband with a prostate problem he had been dealing with for years. A plus plus

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr. Kevin has been our family doctor for over 20 years. Over that time he is the only doctor we've had that returns calls regularly and offers health solutions over the phone especially in emergency situations. He has changed our family's health on so many levels especially from a preventive perspective. We highly recommend him and many friends and family are also his patients and are similarly blessed with his help.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr Jackson knows more about health than any doctor or specialist I have dealt with here and overseas. As for women's health, he is exceptionally knowledgeable. I trust him with my whole family's wellness, an important asset in Victoria where doctors are hard to see.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Gets right to the point and isn't afraid to make a diagnosis when no one else can come up with one. Doesn't send you out the door with an armful of supplements. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 3 years ago and was using metformin to control it. I saw Dr Jackson about 1 year ago and he put me on a program that I have stuck to ever since. Three months ago I was able to stop the Metformin and my GP recently informed me that I am no longer diabetic.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I've had inflammation in most of my joints for a number of years and no medical person has ever been able to help let alone diagnose what was happening. Kevin suggested what might be the cause and since I had nothing lose, followed his advice and here I am 5 months later completely symptom free. All I can say is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Kevin Jackson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)
  • University of Alberta (Grad. 1980)

GHI