Ratings for Dr. Timothy V. Tice

These reviews are very surprising. Dr. Tice not only takes an interest in my daughter he is very personable and extremely knowledgeable. He DOES do physical exams. I think that it is very important. Too many times patience are prescribed medication and then not monitored. He also encourages the family to take part in the treatment for the patient. Dr. Tice is also a man of faith. For me this was very important. I'm saddened by these reviews. I know I go off of reviews many times before deciding to go somewhere. I hope people do not miss out on this fabulous Dr. because of the poor reviews.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Do not recommend this guy he did not even know my daughters name. Kept calling her the wrong name, and does physical exams...What kind of Psychiatrist does physical exams? Took a few visits to do what a normal Psychiatrist can do in one or 2.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

PIECE OF SH!T!!! Doesn't remember who I am until he reads through his papers....doesn't listen...I have given him a chance for over 3 years now and have had ZERO improvement. He has put me on and off at least 7 different meds....sometimes up to 5 at once. Visits are predictable and pointless....all he does is raise a dosage and then you leave. WORST part is that if there is a new display in his office for some new medication there is a 98% chance he will prescribe it to you....even though there are older, more established versions of the same thing....I expect behind the scenes dealings with drug manufacturers. His price increases about every 6 months as well....I got in a car accident and couldn't make an appointment and he still made me pay a late cancellation fee!!! DO NOT SEE THIS STUCK UP MONEY GRUBBING JACK OFF!!!! Staff is only there for about 3 hrs on the FOUR days a week he is there. Impossible to get a hold of, and gets mad if you page him Personally...I hope he reads this...

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Do not recommend! He is not interested in helping children. Awful experience in more ways then one!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Timothy V. Tice's Credentials

• Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA