Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Rawlin

Dr Rawlin is so amazing, I am so glad I found out about him before I started injections in my back...He has helped me be able to live my life with little or no pain!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

After 4 months of severe lower back pain and one visit....I am so happy!!! I was taking pain meds 2-3 times a day, now none!!! He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain what happens when the back is out of alignment. It was worth the hour drive!!! Jamie M.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Rawlins by my hair stylist. I was suffering from a pinched nerve in my lower back (tailbone area) to the tip of my toes on my left side. It was terribly painful! Also I had very little strength in my back and leg. I also had pain in my hips from over-compensating for my left side. It was difficult to walk very far and was painful to work. I tried pain meds, physical therapy, and pinpoint steroid injections, nothing helped long-term. After 8 months of misery, I was told that surgery was my only option. I was very skeptical at first because of the simplicity of the muscle treatments. I knew from the very first treatment that it truly works! I Love how Dr. Rawlins explains exactly what he is going to do, then tests the muscles, treats the muscles, and then tests the muscles again to make sure it activated that area. Dr. Rawlins has helped me with more than my sciatica/back pain.If you have pain or muscle weakness, make an appointment ASAP!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I found Dr Rawlin in 2008 when my lower back went out. He did muscle therapy on me i was until i was invloved in a car accident and it hurt to breath.I went to Dr Rawlin and he fixed me 100%. I then was involved in another car accident and am currently seeing Dr Rawlin. I know this muscle therapy works.I have been to several old school chiropractors over the years but Dr Rawlin is the only one i will ever go to again. He is the best at what he does and i know i feel better every time i leave his office and he a super nice guy and he cares about his patients. Until you have Dr Rawlins muscle therapy treatment you will not understand how it works and its amazing!! Dr Rawlin is the Best!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Rawlin for two years. The muscle activation therapy has been very helpful in avoiding shoulder surgery.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

I am having Back pain and sins i never been there he will see me in 9 days, wow what a service, next time when i feel good i will visit all doctors in my area,(Just have to see who will pay for this) so i will not be a new customer, i guess pain has no meaning to doctors ...

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009