Dr. Abraham R. Freeman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Abraham R. Freeman

It was my first time at a chiropractor and I was made to feel very comfortable. Everyone was friendly, and Dr. Freeman explained everything in depth to me. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I was treated by Dr. Freeman for back (upper & lower) and neck pain and headaches last week. He took the time to answer my questions and discuss the best options for treatment. That night was the first in many weeks that I slept through the night and woke up without a headache. I also appreciate that his number one goal is to get me well and give me tools to achieve maximum health, and not just to treat and then I'm on my own.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I was recommended to Care Wellness Center by a police office. I have been a patient of Care Wellness Center for many years. You will not find a better group of doctors anywhere in the world. They are very concerned and each doctor is excellent in their field. If they do not have the answer to your particular problem they will find the answer for you. Their staff is wonderful. Dr. Freeman is the best Chiropractors I have ever been to and I have been to many in NY and Florida. Thanks for all your help and concern.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I've been to many Chiropractors over the years but this place is the BEST practice I have ever found, Dr Freeman is great and I highly recommend him. - Chuck R

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr Freeman is the first chiropractor I have met that has taken the time to talk to me and explain what are the root causes of my back pain. He has made it clear that his goal is to help me permanently live a pain free life. I did not know this was even possible. Previous chiropractors seemed to just go relieve symptoms of my pain as long as I kept coming back. Dr Freeman made it clear to me during my first visit that this is not his approach. He told me he intends to treat and work with me for a few months so that I do not need to keep coming back forever. So far a week in I am already noticing less pain and I am very pleased. I would recommend this doctor to a friend. ... Matt S.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Thank you Dr. Abe and staff for the care and treatment I received after my injury. If it wasn't for you guys and my wonderfull attorney I wouldn't have been able to get thru this ordeal. I'm feeling much better these days, the neck and back I believe are fully recovered and I'm able to once again to do the things I enjoy, especially horse back riding. You guys are great!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have never been to a Chiropractor before, but after attending the Care Wellness Center in Margate, my point of view changed. Dr. Freeman is caring and gentle and takes his time to explain the procedures of my treatment. The staff is friendly, the center is clean and inviting. They all address me by my name which feels great. I never leave the center feeling bad only better and tranquil. I never have to wait for more than 3 minutes or none at all. I would definitely recommend this center to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I have been a chiropractic patient of Dr. Abraham Freeman for 10 years and I recommend him without hesitation. I am a physician myself in an unrelated field and I have referred many of my patients with spine issues to his office. I have the utmost respect for his abilities and his kind and caring nature. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Freeman has been my chiropractor for years. He and his staff are pleasant, knowledgeable and get me in the door in emergencies. I can't count how many times he fixed my back when I threw it out exercising or just daily activities. Chiropractic really works for me with my back issues and I reaaly can't begin to tell you how appreciative I am to this doc over the years. I have come to know him and his staff and its always a nice experience. Definitely recommend him if you are looking for a chiro.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr Freeman is the most honest and caring Chiropractor I have ever met. I felt instantly comfortable with him and now my entire family (I have 8 siblings) all come to see Dr Freeman for all of our structural and nutritional issues. We are an active family, we are a family of professional acrobats who perform numerous times a week, if we don't perform we don't get paid! Thanks to Dr Freeman we haven't missed a day of work in years. I would recommend Dr Freeman to anyone who is scared or hates the sound of the adjustment cause he was gentle and great.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr. Abraham R. Freeman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Abraham Freeman has been serving the north Broward area of Margate, Coconut Creek and Coral Springs for over 26 years as a trusted and respected Chiropractor. He is also proficient in Applied Kinesiology and the Koren "No Crack" Adjustment Technique, a subtle techniques that addresses back and neck pain.

• Spanish

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1984)

• Back pain