Ratings for Dr. Cynthia M. Murdock

I preface my review by noting that I am a textbook IVF patient, having had success in my very first round with only one embryo transferred back to my uterus, and having an additional 3 embryos make it to freeze. Even if I had not had such success, I would still give Dr. Murdock a great review. Although she was not my assigned doctor, she happened to be the attending physician the day of my transfer, which she performed (obviously very well, since the embryo stuck). She is extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and I am glad that, in the absence of my normal doctor that day, she was available to perform the transfer.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

At 42 We was successful our first attempt with IVF we are currently 15 weeks pregnant with twins (boy/girl)

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

This was the second fertility doctor I've seen and Dr. Murdock was fantastic. I felt so comfortable and relaxed. The entire staff was so comforting, they were kind, informative and unbelievably helpful!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Murdock is the best, she thinks outside the box. I switched to her from another RE within the center after 3 years of getting no results. I'm happy to say I'm 9 weeks pregnant and doing great and I owe it to Dr. Murdock! This is after 7 years and 9 procedures, we are so thrilled!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I've been with RMA for a long time struggling with infertility and as much as I'm happy to be pregnant now, I am sad to leave Dr. Murdock and the staff. The staff works flawlessly to ensure that you understand all treatments and emotionally supports you. I cannot recommend this office more!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Murdock and her team at RMA is amazing. We really struggled to get pregnant, but Dr. Murdock and all of RMA was so helpful, knowledgable and encouraging. I'm now 8 weeks pregnant with twins!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Worth every penny. My wife and I are expecting twins.(1 boy and 1 girl).

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Very professional and caring. She''s not incredibly warm, but I''m not really the kind of person to hug and be really close like that anyway. She explained every step of IVF to me and my husband, listened to all our questions and concerns and took her time to address them to our satisfaction. I felt comfortable with her handling my fertility, which I think is the most important factor. She was also present at almost every step of IVF, including almost all ultrasounds, and she personally did my egg retrieval and implantation.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

The worst - cold as ice. Has a God-complex....

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

She seems sincerely interested in helping couples reach their goal of adding a child to their lives and is empathetic to their situations.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. Cynthia M. Murdock's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1995)

HealthFirst