Ratings for Dr. Allan J. Leblanc

I know Dr. Leblanc is no longer in Alexandria practicing, but I have to say he is the reason my son is alive today. He was the Dr on call when I went into labor. I had never met the man in my life. Went in on a Saturday morning, contractions 3 min apart, 4 cm dilated. He ruptured my water, ordered my epidural, and told me he'd see me in a few hours. This was my second baby so I wasn't nervous at all and predicted I wouldn't deliver till that night anyways. Baby started having some decels on monitor a couple hrs later. Tried a few techniques with the nurses. Only thing that stopped the decels were me on all fours with the nurse manually pulling the cord away from baby's neck. Dr. Leblanc called every 5 min to give his ETA. Once there we went straight to surgery room. He had him out in a matter of minutes. He had a nuchal cord x's 4. But he was healthy thanks to Dr Leblanc's quickness and the staff's knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

When I question Dr. Leblanc he got very upset with me like I should not be asking her questions, I feel like I should ask questions, I feel unwelcome with him, he makes me feel like he does not like me and does not want me there, I will find another doctor. But his staff is very nice and sweet.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

He delivered both of my children! He's wonderful ! Very courteous and he listens! The staff at Cabrini was awesome! I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

No way would I ever use this animal again! Not only is he rude to medicaid patients-so is the staff at Cabrini. This Dr. calls patients on the phone while they are in the hospital instead of coming to the hospital to see them. He is just plain weird and I swear I smelled alcohol on him!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

just a nasty attitude all around-will not use again

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Talks down to me-not interested in any thing or complaint!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Allan J. Leblanc's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup