Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Sussman

there is always a long wait and the waiting room is packed. Always check the papers you get from your insurance to make sure what they say they did to you is accurate.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Sussman he is a wonderful doctor. He looks out for the patients best interest. His staff is polite and he and his staff are ver attentive. When I went to him I had a tailor bunion and a bunion on the other side of the same foot I also had three hammer toes and he corrected my whole foot. I would like to thank Dr. Sussman and his staff for fixing my problem. Nicole S

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I had pain in my joints and swelling He told me I had arthritis and he injected my foot with cortisone every two weeks I kept telling him is was not helping and he kept telling me to give it time After several months I went to another podiatrist for a second opinion and on my first visit he told me I needed to see a rheumatologist as soon as possible and a week laster I was put on chemotherapy with advanced lupas. The other doctors could not believer that Dr Sussman kept injecting me without ever attemting to find out what was wrong he just collected the money every two weeks My prognosis is poor and may die because of Dr Sussman Stay away from him

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

There is always a wait at the office sometimes a very long wait. That said Dr.Sussman is an excellent doctor. I have been to him for 3 different problems over the last couple of years and was very happy with my treatment.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

this doctor never runs on time when I sign it most times I see that there are 2 - 3 patients all with the same appointment time when there is only one doctor on. But he does seem to be bright enough, but stay away from his new partner, who thinks he is bright, but gives out the wrong medical advice. there is a diva that sits at the window, but you can just ignore her...

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

For all I know, Dr. Sussman could be a magnificent doctor...the challenge is trying to get in to see him. I arrived at my appt. as a new patient at 5:10; the appt. was supposed to be at 5:15. I noticed that there seemed to be quite a few patients in the waiting room ahead of me, but I very patiently and quietly waited...and waited...and WAITED. They finally brought me into the room at 6:00, where I proceeded to wait for ANOTHER 25 minutes. Finally at 6:25 (an hour and 10 minutes later, mind you), I decided that I had had quite enough. I walked out of the room and informed the nurse that I was leaving. She simply said "OK!". Dr. Sussman himself AND the receptionist were both standing there also. I asked the nurse if the extremely long waiting time was indicative of how the office is normally run, and she just kind of shrugged and told me that it is a "busy office". No apology or anything from her, the doctor, or anyone. My advice? Take your business elsewhere!

Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Robert E. Sussman's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)