You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Julie Wilhelm

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Wilhelm approach has significantly improved our quality of life! We are very fortunate to be seen by a doctor who is innovative, listens and affirms. She has to be number 1 in Waterloo. Ed & Nancy

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Julie is the best Doctor we have ever had looking after our health needs. She is confidential, treats us as equals, caring and is just a wonderful individual. Julie even phoned me at home one time as I had a really bad bronchitis issue and she wondered if the prescription was working.....how caring is that? We love her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Wilhelm is compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen to you and goes above and beyond the call of duty. I am so blessed to have her as my physician. I have never felt rushed or judged. The other doctors in her practice are fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr whilhelm takes the time to actively listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Julie Wilhelm's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the doctor I so wanted to have! filled in for D Bates many years ago and was excellent! Hopefully she reads this and I get her! M R"

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unbelievably amazing. I never write reviews but in this case I had no option. The best."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wilhelm approach has significantly improved our quality of life! We are very fortunate to be seen by a doctor who is innovative, listens and affirms. She ha..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Julie is the best Doctor we have ever had looking after our health needs. She is confidential, treats us as equals, caring and is just a wonderful individual. ..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is amazing no word can describe her. My family and I have been her patient for over 13 years . "

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wilhelm is compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen to you and goes above and beyond the call of duty. I am so blessed to have..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr whilhelm takes the time to actively listen to her patients. "

June 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.tiptophealthshoppe.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "N2J1" to "N3S 3N1". Address has been updated from "None" to "304 Colborne Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15197593304".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Unbelievable. My family (and our families families!) have been seeing her for about 10 years. All 15 or so of us couldn't be happier. She's amazing. "

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr. Wilhelm. She takes excellent care of our family- we could not be more thankful for her!"

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wilhelm is one of a kind! We are so thankful to have her on our medical team."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is fantastic. I have never felt like I was bothering her or asking too many questions. She is very friendly, caring and knowledgeable."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's definitely in the right profession. A fantastic doctor!"

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr wilhelm is a true beauty, best family doctor in the world"

September 30, 2014