Ratings for Dr. Julie Wilhelm

she is the best Doctor we have ever had. Caring and lovely person.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

This is the doctor I so wanted to have! filled in for D Bates many years ago and was excellent! Hopefully she reads this and I get her! M R

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Unbelievably amazing. I never write reviews but in this case I had no option. The best.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Wilhelm approach has significantly improved our quality of life! We are very fortunate to be seen by a doctor who is innovative, listens and affirms. She has to be number 1 in Waterloo. Ed & Nancy

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Julie is the best Doctor we have ever had looking after our health needs. She is confidential, treats us as equals, caring and is just a wonderful individual. Julie even phoned me at home one time as I had a really bad bronchitis issue and she wondered if the prescription was working.....how caring is that? We love her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

She is amazing no word can describe her. My family and I have been her patient for over 13 years .

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Wilhelm is compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen to you and goes above and beyond the call of duty. I am so blessed to have her as my physician. I have never felt rushed or judged. The other doctors in her practice are fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr whilhelm takes the time to actively listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Unbelievable. My family (and our families families!) have been seeing her for about 10 years. All 15 or so of us couldn't be happier. She's amazing.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

We love Dr. Wilhelm. She takes excellent care of our family- we could not be more thankful for her!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015