Dr. PAUL Kang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. PAUL Kang

Dr. Kang is nothing short of friendly, dependable and professional! I started seeing him prior to pregnancy as I was trying to get my body prepared for conception. Also I had not seen a chiropractor prior and have a mild case of scoliosis which only became more painful as I got older and after delivery of my first child. Right away I liked how enthusiastic he was about ensuring that I was getting great care and took time to show me the best ways to alleviate my back pain at home as well. Upon pregnancy coming to a close of my third trimester my baby boy was footling breeched. I let Dr. Kang know and right away he spoke to me about the Webster technique which was a non invasive way to help baby boy to turn. After about two or three sessions I was happy to visit my OB and find out that baby had turned! They were not going to have to perform a painful inversion on me. I'm ecstatic and he has a life-long client. Super easy to book appointments as well, he always makes himself available I've even walked in without an appointment and he was happy to fit me in and get me back on my feet. Great big thanks to Dr. Kang for all his help and excellent client care!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

After working to improve my scoliosis for over 2 years, and only seeing minimal correction, I am very happy to have recently found Dr. Kang. If you have scoliosis it is imperative that you do whatever possible to improve or fix the condition. Since most of the spinal nerves do not have pain sensors, just because you don't feel pain does not mean your body is not in a constant pain response.  When your spine is not straight you will have compromised nerve supply that affects other aspects of your health such as digestion, energy levels, hormone production, and sleep.  Dr. Kang understands that chiropractic care is not just about getting rid of pain, but helping the body to heal naturally so that you can reach your optimal state of health.  Holding a degree in exercise physiology and having done extensive research on my own scoliosis I knew exactly what I was looking for and what I needed...and I believe Dr. Kang is the solution.  Believe me when I say it is rare to find a chiropractor that is HIGHLY skilled in various techniques of manual adjustments, activator method, strapping techniques, and the Scroth method.  If you are serious about improving or correcting your scoliosis I strongly suggest you see Dr. Kang.  The improvements I have seen in just five visits leave me inspired and hopeful that I may see reach full correction.  Dr. Kang will take time to teach you about your curve, show you posture exercises, and use his expertise to give you the greatest chance at scolisis correction.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

HOLD OFF on scolosis surgery until you have a consult with Dr Kang. My daughter is 12 and is,a pre prfessional dancer with no pain and no limitations. She does have a significant curve that increased within 6 months which had a surgeon ready to open her up leaving her in tears. Thankfully we found Dr Kang who not only understanding but straight forward and knowledgeable about alternative. He takes time teaching all the exercises and expectations for home. He sends videos of everything he teaches. We opted for the full program which is well worth the money. We have many more sessions and alot of hope.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Patient's update
Please excuse my click error KNOWLEDGE IS DEFINETLY A 5!!

Submitted August 23, 2017

Great doctor! I am seeing him for my scoliosis and he guides you through each exercise thoroughly by explaining the goal of each exercise. He does not bore you and makes you enjoy coming to the office with many techniques. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I've only seen Dr. Kang a few times and I've already seen a reduction (or what seems to be a reduction) in my scoliosis. It is noticeably different from when I first came in. As an adult living with scoliosis, my number one priority is to see if I can straighten the curvature in my spine. After being told numerous times by various different doctors that it was no longer possible to see a reduction, I refused to believe and found Dr. Kang. At this point in time, I am unaware if the treatment is actually correcting the curvature, but it does seem to be making some change. I will be sure to update on my results as time progresses, but as of now, I'm hopeful to see a change for the better. I would highly recommend Dr. Kang to anyone with scoliosis, adult and teens alike.

Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr.Kang is very caring and knowledgeable Chirpractor in NJ/NY area.He specializes in scoliosis treatment and he helped my daughter improve her curvature problem. He spends time with her during treatment. He is best doctor around this area.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have been the patient of Dr. Paul Kang for 2 times due to my auto accident injuries on my neck and the back. Not only he erased my neck and back pain, he was able to adjust my posture for the better. Dr. Kang is totally warm and caring professional who I rate as one of the very Best Chiropractors in NY, NJ, and MA I had pleasure of working with based on my 20 years of chiropractic treatments. He treats all of his patients as if we are his family members with total focus and goal of maximum health and wellness in a holistic manner. He never hurries and takes his time by taking active interest in his clients maximum potential. In addition to his active community services, he is an excellent resources for health & wellness beyond chiropractic care. I am so glad we still have few of genuine caring chiropractors who truly care, like Dr. Paul Kang. He is highly recommended for everyone who needs chiropractic care to the total wellness treatment that actually delivers amazing results. Antonio in NYC.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Very educated and skilled doctor. Must say he is a very kind man and a more informative doctor. He really breaks down the issues of the body and explains the process of fixing it. Never have felt more comfortable with any doctor fixing my body like Dr. Kang.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Kang is one of the best chiropractor on earth he is very passionate knowledgeful about body pains!! He is my hero!! I've been with him for 1 month and I feel soo much improvement! He have all types of machines that really straighten your muscles and posture! Thank YOU DR. KANG!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very highly recommended Chiro Doctor. Very patience and very happy with the result for my daughter's scoliosis. Excellent!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. PAUL Kang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

B.Sc. in Biology Doctor of Chiropractic, D.C. Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner, CCEP Certified Scoliosis Practitioner and Scoliosis Bracing in Rigid, Soft and Night-time. Certified Whiplash Traumatologist Certified Impairment and Disability Rater Certified in Cox F/D Technique Certified in Activator Chiropractic Method Technique

• Korean

• Life University (Grad. 1997)

Tufts Health Plans