Dr. PAUL Kang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. PAUL Kang

I am an overseas patient from Hong Kong. Very grateful of Dr Kang for making time for me over Thanksgiving week, even over time. His instructions were very clear and patient. Very impressed by his real time xray facility that show me how my back is and what it is capable to do with the right instructions.. Rarely any of my prior doctor would spend 1-1 time with me to teach me detailed instruction to twist my shoulder and back. Highly recommend Dr Kang for scoliosis care.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

It was my 18-yr old grandchild's 1st visit with Dr. Kang yesterday. My daughter and I found him to be professional and knowledgeable. He was very thorough with his explanation regarding my grandchild's condition. We can sense the sincerity in his discussion with us. I feel that he is the answer to my prayers. We didn't want any surgery for my grandchild's scoliosis and I have so much faith that he will be able to lessen and improve her curvature. We are looking forward to more fruitful visits.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

My daughter has been going here for three months. Thanks to Dr. Kang, her scoliosis has improved so much. He is very knowledgable, and taught us a lot that we did not know about her scoliosis. The nurse/receptionist Gianna is also very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Dr Kang has treated me with my scoliosis since March 2019. Aside from the treatments, he closely worked with me and gave so much instructions helping me with my posture and curvature. He took photos of me during my exercises and sent them to me so I could go over them at home.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Kang has been treating me for 3 weeks. I find his sessions to be very helpful as he is trying to relieve the numbness sensation in my left arm. He is very knowledgeable and approaches my issues with care and concern for my general well being. I recommend him to anyone having back problems.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

I started going to Dr. Kang few years ago to relive my back pain and to help me with some disk and spine issues. He helped me tremendously during that time. Then I stopped going to his office due to change on my location. I started seen other chiropractors during the next year. This was a big mistake. The new X-rays done by a third party, showed a considerable decline from the results I previously attained by Dr. Kang. I started going back to his office and I already started to see some improvement again. Dr. Kang is very knowledgeable, professional and caring about his patients. He teaches you techniques to do at home that help extend the time between visits to a maximum. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

I’ve been seeing Dr. Kang pretty much every week since end of July for scoliosis. I grew up with an enormous amount of back pain due to the curvature of my spine. Even though I was aware of my scoliosis but I was unaware of how my everyday habit effects the curvatures. Dr. Kang is extremely attentive, educated me on my daily movements- such as how I stand, get out of bed, cross my legs, walk- taught me to fight gravity and prevent my curvatures from getting worst. He takes time to explain exercises to me, why certain movements caters to my curves. This is crucial because it helps me to be cognizant on a day to day basis with my own posture by understanding it. Since getting treatment with Dr. Kang, I no longer have the pain in my back with every breath I take. Previously I’ve been told by other chiropractors, PTs, that with scoliosis it can only get worst- and all they can do is prevent it from progressing, that to see improvements especially with my age surpassing my teenage years would be unrealistic. But Dr. Kang have proved them completely wrong. Not only did treatments with him alleviated me from my day to day back pain, but he was able to reduce my curvatures! To have a doctor that actually believes that improvements are possible is so important. Dr. Kang gave me hope, it’s never too late or too old. Living with a condition that brings pain and physical imbalance of the body can be emotionally draining, and Dr. Kang is always positive and have a sense of humor which makes treatments easier to cope. I cannot thank Dr. Kang enough and feel very fortunate to have found him!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

My daughter is 14 years old and she has scoliosis. Dr Kang has been treating my daughter for more than two months. The difference has been incredible. Dr. Kang is very professional and treats all his patients with respect. We are very happy with the results. The program he uses for scoliosis correction is very effective and the payments are convenient to pay. I recommend it.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I enjoyed working with Dr. Kang. He gave me some very comprehensive exercises to do to help me have better posture and relieve some of my pain. He is very personable and entertaining and looks to help his patients be as comfortable as possible while getting the much needed work done. He gave me a lot of useful information. I have a very big curve and it would take a lot more time to make a significant difference. I am thankful for what he was able to do.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Very knowledgeable and helpful! Go see him! He really improved my posture and pain level with my scoliosis.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. PAUL Kang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

B.Sc. in Biology Doctor of Chiropractic, D.C. Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner, CCEP Certified Scoliosis Practitioner and Scoliosis Bracing in Rigid, Soft and Night-time. Certified Whiplash Traumatologist Certified Impairment and Disability Rater Certified in Cox F/D Technique Certified in Activator Chiropractic Method Technique

• Korean

• Life University (Grad. 1997)

• BCBS Illinois