Ratings for Dr. PAUL Kang

Great doctor! I am seeing him for my scoliosis and he guides you through each exercise thoroughly by explaining the goal of each exercise. He does not bore you and makes you enjoy coming to the office with many techniques. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I've only seen Dr. Kang a few times and I've already seen a reduction (or what seems to be a reduction) in my scoliosis. It is noticeably different from when I first came in. As an adult living with scoliosis, my number one priority is to see if I can straighten the curvature in my spine. After being told numerous times by various different doctors that it was no longer possible to see a reduction, I refused to believe and found Dr. Kang. At this point in time, I am unaware if the treatment is actually correcting the curvature, but it does seem to be making some change. I will be sure to update on my results as time progresses, but as of now, I'm hopeful to see a change for the better. I would highly recommend Dr. Kang to anyone with scoliosis, adult and teens alike.

Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr.Kang is very caring and knowledgeable Chirpractor in NJ/NY area.He specializes in scoliosis treatment and he helped my daughter improve her curvature problem. He spends time with her during treatment. He is best doctor around this area.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have been the patient of Dr. Paul Kang for 2 times due to my auto accident injuries on my neck and the back. Not only he erased my neck and back pain, he was able to adjust my posture for the better. Dr. Kang is totally warm and caring professional who I rate as one of the very Best Chiropractors in NY, NJ, and MA I had pleasure of working with based on my 20 years of chiropractic treatments. He treats all of his patients as if we are his family members with total focus and goal of maximum health and wellness in a holistic manner. He never hurries and takes his time by taking active interest in his clients maximum potential. In addition to his active community services, he is an excellent resources for health & wellness beyond chiropractic care. I am so glad we still have few of genuine caring chiropractors who truly care, like Dr. Paul Kang. He is highly recommended for everyone who needs chiropractic care to the total wellness treatment that actually delivers amazing results. Antonio in NYC.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Very educated and skilled doctor. Must say he is a very kind man and a more informative doctor. He really breaks down the issues of the body and explains the process of fixing it. Never have felt more comfortable with any doctor fixing my body like Dr. Kang.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Kang is one of the best chiropractor on earth he is very passionate knowledgeful about body pains!! He is my hero!! I've been with him for 1 month and I feel soo much improvement! He have all types of machines that really straighten your muscles and posture! Thank YOU DR. KANG!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very highly recommended Chiro Doctor. Very patience and very happy with the result for my daughter's scoliosis. Excellent!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Excellent scoliosis therapy for my 15 year old daughter. Has made marked improvements and very thorough with communicating weekly progress. Very flexible with my daughters schedule and takes our insurance. Progressive approach that has alleviated pain and teaches my child how to self correct not to increase her curvature. Highly recommend if you are willing to make the commitment to maintain or decrease scoliosis curve.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. Kang is the BEST thing that happened to me since relocating in February from South Carolina to New York. I have been receiving Chiropractic services for over 10 years for chronic back pain and scoliosis. Those services only consisted of just manual therapy and basic adjustments. Dr. Kang uses innovative techniques that I have never been exposed to that not only ease the back pain, and help with migraines, but also focuses on fixing my spinal curvature. I can walk-in at any time of the day, and he ALWAYS takes his time and make sure that I am much better before my appointment is over. I am an Occupational Therapy student and it requires me to transfer patients and some lifting, so it is very important that my body is healthy and intact to provide quality service... Dr. Kang helps me to help others. He is very knowledgeable and I highly recommend his services to ANYONE that has back problems. His staff knows me by name and that type of treatment is hard to find here in New York.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Had a great experience working with Dr. Kang. He was very thorough and detailed with his evaluation and care plan. After trying many different therapies Dr. kang provides the only treatment that helped reduce my pain and correct my scoliosis curve from 29cm to 19cm. He also made sure I had a home exercise plan and he even gave me equipment to keep to help keep my corrections!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. PAUL Kang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

B.Sc. in Biology Doctor of Chiropractic, D.C. Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner, CCEP Certified Scoliosis Practitioner and Scoliosis Bracing in Rigid, Soft and Night-time. Certified Whiplash Traumatologist Certified Impairment and Disability Rater Certified in Cox F/D Technique Certified in Activator Chiropractic Method Technique

• Korean

• Life University (Grad. 1997)

Rocky Mountain Health Plans