Dr. PAUL Kang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. PAUL Kang

Very knowledgeable comfortable experience friendly

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I've been going to see Dr. Kang for over a decade now. First and foremost he is very friendly and approachable. He takes care of his patients as his own family. My posture and neck curves improved with Dr. Kang. Highly recommended to go see Dr. Paul Kang

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Dr Kang has been a fantastic doctor for my son's scoliosis. Within 2 month, my son has experienced an ~25% improvement of his condition. His commitment to delivering results goes beyond the office visits. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

There are too many good things to say about Dr. Kang! He truly is a knowledgable doctor and cares deeply for his patients. I have an "S" curved spine with a degree of 40 on my lumbar region. I experience pain/discomfort daily. Going to see Dr. Kang helps so much because of the specific techniques he uses on each individual patient. He releases a lot of tension in my spine, while also strengthening the weaker areas. I am so grateful to have him in my life and feel as if I have more knowledge on how to treat my pain at home and throughout my life. I cannot thank him enough!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Kang is nothing short of friendly, dependable and professional! I started seeing him prior to pregnancy as I was trying to get my body prepared for conception. Also I had not seen a chiropractor prior and have a mild case of scoliosis which only became more painful as I got older and after delivery of my first child. Right away I liked how enthusiastic he was about ensuring that I was getting great care and took time to show me the best ways to alleviate my back pain at home as well. Upon pregnancy coming to a close of my third trimester my baby boy was footling breeched. I let Dr. Kang know and right away he spoke to me about the Webster technique which was a non invasive way to help baby boy to turn. After about two or three sessions I was happy to visit my OB and find out that baby had turned! They were not going to have to perform a painful inversion on me. I'm ecstatic and he has a life-long client. Super easy to book appointments as well, he always makes himself available I've even walked in without an appointment and he was happy to fit me in and get me back on my feet. Great big thanks to Dr. Kang for all his help and excellent client care!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

After working to improve my scoliosis for over 2 years, and only seeing minimal correction, I am very happy to have recently found Dr. Kang. If you have scoliosis it is imperative that you do whatever possible to improve or fix the condition. Since most of the spinal nerves do not have pain sensors, just because you don't feel pain does not mean your body is not in a constant pain response.  When your spine is not straight you will have compromised nerve supply that affects other aspects of your health such as digestion, energy levels, hormone production, and sleep.  Dr. Kang understands that chiropractic care is not just about getting rid of pain, but helping the body to heal naturally so that you can reach your optimal state of health.  Holding a degree in exercise physiology and having done extensive research on my own scoliosis I knew exactly what I was looking for and what I needed...and I believe Dr. Kang is the solution.  Believe me when I say it is rare to find a chiropractor that is HIGHLY skilled in various techniques of manual adjustments, activator method, strapping techniques, and the Scroth method.  If you are serious about improving or correcting your scoliosis I strongly suggest you see Dr. Kang.  The improvements I have seen in just five visits leave me inspired and hopeful that I may see reach full correction.  Dr. Kang will take time to teach you about your curve, show you posture exercises, and use his expertise to give you the greatest chance at scolisis correction.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

HOLD OFF on scolosis surgery until you have a consult with Dr Kang. My daughter is 12 and is,a pre prfessional dancer with no pain and no limitations. She does have a significant curve that increased within 6 months which had a surgeon ready to open her up leaving her in tears. Thankfully we found Dr Kang who not only understanding but straight forward and knowledgeable about alternative. He takes time teaching all the exercises and expectations for home. He sends videos of everything he teaches. We opted for the full program which is well worth the money. We have many more sessions and alot of hope.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Patient's update
Please excuse my click error KNOWLEDGE IS DEFINETLY A 5!!

Submitted August 23, 2017

Great doctor! I am seeing him for my scoliosis and he guides you through each exercise thoroughly by explaining the goal of each exercise. He does not bore you and makes you enjoy coming to the office with many techniques. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I've only seen Dr. Kang a few times and I've already seen a reduction (or what seems to be a reduction) in my scoliosis. It is noticeably different from when I first came in. As an adult living with scoliosis, my number one priority is to see if I can straighten the curvature in my spine. After being told numerous times by various different doctors that it was no longer possible to see a reduction, I refused to believe and found Dr. Kang. At this point in time, I am unaware if the treatment is actually correcting the curvature, but it does seem to be making some change. I will be sure to update on my results as time progresses, but as of now, I'm hopeful to see a change for the better. I would highly recommend Dr. Kang to anyone with scoliosis, adult and teens alike.

Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr.Kang is very caring and knowledgeable Chirpractor in NJ/NY area.He specializes in scoliosis treatment and he helped my daughter improve her curvature problem. He spends time with her during treatment. He is best doctor around this area.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. PAUL Kang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

B.Sc. in Biology Doctor of Chiropractic, D.C. Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner, CCEP Certified Scoliosis Practitioner and Scoliosis Bracing in Rigid, Soft and Night-time. Certified Whiplash Traumatologist Certified Impairment and Disability Rater Certified in Cox F/D Technique Certified in Activator Chiropractic Method Technique

• Korean

• Life University (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Fort Lee, NJ