Ratings for Dr. Christopher Skinner

Dr. Skinner is an amazing Neurologist. Although we have not come to a decision on how to help me yet. He knows what is causing it, that it will get worse before it will get better, recommended physio, massage therapy and muscle relaxers to alleviate some pain.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Skinner is every patients nightmare with added rude commentary. Did not inform the family when one of my parents had a stroke, did not re-evaluate medication leading my parent to have severe vertigo for a year. Also, as the neurologist for my other parent, was not aware of a cerebral bleed, did not test/evaluate enough leaving one of my parents dead. Not very caring, unless it's convenient and during his regular working hours, and needs to retire.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Unethical and greedy Dr. Prescribed me a medication that caused me seizure-like convulsions. Would not admit he has no knowledge of my condition. Stay away, and find a doctor who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Humain , devoué. Il prend le temps nécessaire pour , chaque cas ... il faudrait qu'on le clone !!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I have seen Dr. Skinner on several occasions, but stopped going to see him after his unacceptable remarks regarding my situation. I was terribly hurt by his senseless comments. I needed to submit some paper work. His charges were absolutely outrageous. Greedy doctor who cares less about his patients, just about his pocket.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Had my first visit today. He spent over 30 mins with me explaining my options and was early. Very helpful and informative doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Skinner has been my neurologist for over 2 decades. I refused the care at the MS clinic and remained with Dr Skinner. Best doc EVER!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

My experience with Dr. Skinner has been excellent so far. I was referred to Dr. Skinner last year by another neurologist for investigation of a sleep disorder. Each time I have met with Dr. Skinner he has been pleasant, happy to answer questions and share knowledge, and effective at helping to determine the appropriate treatment plan. The sleep technicians and other support staff have been great too - good bedside manner, helpful, and generally positive overall. While you do typically need to book several months ahead, the wait time once on site is never very long. I am very happy to have been referred to Dr. Skinner!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Doctor C. Skinner is an excellent he has a great bedside manner and he does caring alot and looks right at you when he is either talking with you or if you ask him a question, and really does listen we need more good specailist like him, I don't know what I would of done if he hadn't been my Doctor and will miss him when ever he retires the Hosspital will have a problem one another good one like him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

This is the second time I enter a comment here - I wonder if this one will be accepted. I have kept it polite, though it is true that I have not been accepting of Dr Skinner's behaviour. He has not diagnosed me, though I have a spinal cord injury; nor has he reported "it" to WCB Alberta, who is the responsible party, therefore I never obtained the assistance I needed, neither medically, nore financially. All he said that that "it"is inoperable, without telling anyone what "it"is - then he says - I don't have to diagnose an isuable or compensable injury. Now, certainly, the general public has the right to know.

Submitted July 1, 2013