You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Skinner

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

My experience with Dr. Skinner has been excellent so far. I was referred to Dr. Skinner last year by another neurologist for investigation of a sleep disorder. Each time I have met with Dr. Skinner he has been pleasant, happy to answer questions and share knowledge, and effective at helping to determine the appropriate treatment plan. The sleep technicians and other support staff have been great too - good bedside manner, helpful, and generally positive overall. While you do typically need to book several months ahead, the wait time once on site is never very long. I am very happy to have been referred to Dr. Skinner!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Doctor C. Skinner is an excellent he has a great bedside manner and he does caring alot and looks right at you when he is either talking with you or if you ask him a question, and really does listen we need more good specailist like him, I don't know what I would of done if he hadn't been my Doctor and will miss him when ever he retires the Hosspital will have a problem one another good one like him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

This is the second time I enter a comment here - I wonder if this one will be accepted. I have kept it polite, though it is true that I have not been accepting of Dr Skinner's behaviour. He has not diagnosed me, though I have a spinal cord injury; nor has he reported "it" to WCB Alberta, who is the responsible party, therefore I never obtained the assistance I needed, neither medically, nore financially. All he said that that "it"is inoperable, without telling anyone what "it"is - then he says - I don't have to diagnose an isuable or compensable injury. Now, certainly, the general public has the right to know.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr Skinner is an excellent doctor. Knowledgable. He diagnosed what others couldn't. And thanks to him my quality of life is much better. Would I recommend him," YES" without no hesitation. Thank you Dr Skinner. I would like to say thank you to all the staff in the neurology department.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

wonderful doctor, unpleasant staff, waiting time is reasonable (15min)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Dr. Skinner is an excellent doctor. He is very amicable and considerate. KB

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Skinner for 4 years. He is always helpful and encourages questions - then he takes pleasure in answering and explaining things simply and in a way that can be understood by the layman. He has an open mind. Always punctual and pleasant. I highly recommend him, but book early because he has a six month waiting list.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Skinner is a wonderful Doctor. He has helped me tremendously in the past 7 years. He is attentive and very intelligent but also kind and caring.Ms.C

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

My husband has been seeing Dr. Skinner since last year. We LOVE Dr. Skinner - he has been patient, effective and has my husband on the right medical track! His support has been unparalleled and we have yet to meet such a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Christopher Skinner's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Skinner has been my neurologist for over 2 decades. I refused the care at the MS clinic and remained with Dr Skinner. Best doc EVER!!! "

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Skinner has been excellent so far. I was referred to Dr. Skinner last year by another neurologist for investigation of a sleep disorder. ..."

April 14, 2015