Ratings for Dr. Serge Naoum

I am so impressed by this physician. I would trust him with any situation.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

So impressed by this surgeon I'm sure he saved my sons life

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Very impressive. Took time to explain procedure and why he didn,t recommend it for me. Told me in my case it was a matter of expertise . Gave me confidence in his judgment. Would feel confidence in him for any surgical procedure. Totally business like .

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Apres plusieurs chirurgie rate (cicatrisse affreuse et infection) par un chirurgiens plastique, Dr. Naoum a finalement resolu mon probleme n'etant qu'un chirurgien general. mes cicatrises ne sont pratiquement plus visible apres 1 ans et demi. Il a ete tres gentil , professionnel et me m'a pas fait de promesse qu'il ne pouvais pas tenir. Realiste et terre a terre et sourtout parfaitement bilingue!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I would never have anything done by him again. He did a terrible job on a biopsy, and was totally uncaring in his approach.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I have to say that I've been a diehard Dr. Paul Irwin fan for more than 10 years now. I recently had to go to Emergency (and waited months too long). They suspected I had bleeding ulcers and was done to 1/3 of the blood people have normally. Very sick. Ended up with Dr. Naoum, who was extremely business-like. Can honestly say I didn't really care for him much. He did my scope and low and behold, through not fault of his, I had major life-threatening complications. He stayed calm in an OR where seasoned nurses were panicking. He made me feel totally safe in an extremely scary situation. He visited every day and warmed up a bit. He's actually a cool guy, who takes his job very seriously. I am now the captain of Team Naoum! Thanks again, Dr. Naoum!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Simply the best in skill and above all attitude toward the patient. My hat's off to him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

This is a top notch expert. He is available for his patients and does the job right!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Naoum is an amazing surgeon. He has done two operations on me and I trust him with my life! He does a very clean job and knows what he is doing. He was very helpful and finally gave me answers i have been looking for, for a few years. Hes willing to listen and answer all your concerns. I would defiantly recommend Dr. Naoum to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Took the time to answer questions. Very helpful and knowledgable. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013