Ratings for Dr. Cory Turner

Knowledge means nothing if you can't get past the strange behaviour of this office, doctor included. They are rude and push you through like you're just a number. Wait times are atrocious. There shouldn't be an issue with wait times since they are adamant about not discussing any issues that haven't been specifically scheduled, so who is at fault? I'm guessing the receptionists have no idea how to schedule their day otherwise there wouldn't be a 45 minute to an hour wait in the waiting room after waiting 6 months to even get an appointment. There is no care or compassion. I had found a dermatologist I liked in the same building but they wouldn't take me because I was his patient. I found that ridiculous. I have since been referred to another dermatologist outside of this building. I'm hoping it's a good fit.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I see why this doctor does not have good ratings! Notice to the rude receptionist when I called in with questions about my referral and then got annoyed for asking questions and told me im not a ' patient yet with her rude tone and voice. You don't have to worry I went to a walk in and got a referral to a dermotologist in toronto. I got a appointment in September and there receptionist was super friendly! it must suck to be a miserable person like you. God bless. If people in Durham don't want to wait 6 months to see a dermotologist in oshawa just go to a walk in in Toronto for a referral and there is a lot more dermotologists down there so it's only like a months wait

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

When you can get in to see this doctor, he is knowledgeable. However trying to get an appointment, information or talk to anyone in the office is near impossible. I will be seeing a new dermatologist as they will all be knowledgeable, but some you can talk to

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Long wait, but that is to be expected. Did find the receptionist to not be the nicest, perhaps that is just her way.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have been coming here for over two years now... the staff are so so rude. If someone were to tape their experience and spread all over the internet maybe.. just maybe these receptionist would change or get fired. They make the whole experience a negative one. I find it interesting every single comment is about them. Dr tuner please get new staff, the waiting room Is filled with unhappy clients. The wait would be a little more tolerated if you get those two miserable unhappy women you call your staff outta there -#justiceforyourpaitents

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Turner has rated himself partly by allowing his staff to become rude ,uncaring and condescending. People who have a need to go to any type of specialist,or doctor in general,do not need to be hurt by the very place that is meant to help them.Most doctor's offices have signs posted about "rudeness will not be tolerated or you will be told to leave" The staff should be the first ones to practice professional behavior before they preach to the very people WHO PAY THEIR WAGES. And do not ask for more unless you are up to the standard you expect from others.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Turner's staff is incredibly rude. There has even been change over since I've been a patient and they continue to be short, agressive and impossible to speak to. It makes for a very uncomfortable experience. I would normally never take the time to write a review, especially a bad one but they are horrible. Wait time are excrutiating.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

It's sad that there isn't a negative star. This office is absolutely horrendous!! I was referred by a walk in clinic. They never notified me of the appointment. I had to call 8times today alone to get ahold of someone. Finally i did, and they said it was the other office's fault. I called the other office and they said it was their fault, and that they are going ahead with the bill. What is this?! I think they're frauding clients!!! I was never notified!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Front line staff has bad attitude. Every time I go I try to be pleasant to the receptionist but she seems to be so unhappy and is simply unpleasant. I have no problems with Dr. Turner or his assistant but why they have this women working there baffles me. Seeing as she is the first person you have to deal with you would think she would be more pleasant. Makes you wonder why she is working there if she seems so unhappy.customer Service is important and I think that the Dr. Should evaluate his staff as it's a negative reflection on him!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

After waiting 6 months for this appointment I was completely disappointed. The office was quiet so staff were nice. After they had a conversation amoungst themselves first I was served after. They commented that I would need to provide a different phone number because it would be long distance for them to call me... so I have to get a new phone number? no thank you. I was pleased that I only had to wait a few minutes and was then taken into a room. Dr Turner came in a few minutes later. I found his nature and behavior particularly strange. He kept repeating himself and just handed me a FAQ sheet and went to walk out of the office barely a few minutes later. I persisted to asked him questions that I had prepared so he wouldn't walk out. He kept repeating himself and referring to his FAQ sheet (which were unrelated from my question). I asked him about products i was using and if they were helping or hurting my skin. He knew NOTHING about them and referred to his sheet again to the products he recommends. He couldn't answer any of my questions which was very frustrating because he is supposed to be a specialist. Not a happy client and didn't not gain, learn or benefit from this visit.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017