Ratings for Dr. Cory Turner

The staff were awful. Very rude, and very disrespectful. Dr. Turner knew his stuff though.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

My son had an appointment with Dr. Turner...I run a very large office in health care, I have never been so appalled by a staffs behavior as I was with this admin team. My son is disabled i was not allowed in the room, we had treatment done that I did not consent to nor agree to pay for. My son actually liked the doctor however i would dismiss any staff that acted, breached privacy or treated a patient the way they treated us. we will forcibly attend until the treatment is completed. may consider a more formal complaint

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I have been physically abused.by Dr Cory Turner twice. Several months ago I asked him if he could look at the sore in my mouth. He snapped at me said he dont look at mouths and proceeded to grab my face very hard to open my mouth. I said ouch and he just ignored me. I got a bruise on my face. Then acouplevdays ago he yanked my head back pulled my hair really hard because i asked him to check my scalp. Im reporting bim to the college of physicians and surgeons.if anyone else has had a similar experience please post it.there is something wrong with this man.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

The reason why his staff are so bagmd is because they have go work with him. He goes out of his way to make you feel stupid. And talks really loud as if he has a hearingproblem or just to make the pacient feel stupid. The wait is ridiculous. Need better scheduling. The reason whythe wait is so long is so if someonecancels then the neectperson is there waiting for him. All he cares about is the money.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

charging me for a missed appt when I called days in advance to cancel. no one ever answers the phone

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I was referred to this doctor after my g p diagnosed me with skin cancer. I was told the appointment was a 6 month wait. This is unacceptable and the health care system is useless with wait times of this length. I was unable to be referred to anyone else because I was determined to be his patient from seeing him before (5 years ago for an unrelated issue). I found a dermatologist in Toronto and was given an appointment within 3 weeks. And they were so caring even on the phone. See Toronto dermatology centre.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

His receptionists are terrible!! So miserable dont even look at you when checking in. Do they not realize its the patients that keep them employed? Dr turner usually runs late but very knowledgeable. But his staff nred replacing for sure.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

His staff are the worst I've ever seen. Absolutely miserable and very unfriendly. Hate coming here. They need to be replaced.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Knowledge means nothing if you can't get past the strange behaviour of this office, doctor included. They are rude and push you through like you're just a number. Wait times are atrocious. There shouldn't be an issue with wait times since they are adamant about not discussing any issues that haven't been specifically scheduled, so who is at fault? I'm guessing the receptionists have no idea how to schedule their day otherwise there wouldn't be a 45 minute to an hour wait in the waiting room after waiting 6 months to even get an appointment. There is no care or compassion. I had found a dermatologist I liked in the same building but they wouldn't take me because I was his patient. I found that ridiculous. I have since been referred to another dermatologist outside of this building. I'm hoping it's a good fit.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I see why this doctor does not have good ratings! Notice to the rude receptionist when I called in with questions about my referral and then got annoyed for asking questions and told me im not a ' patient yet with her rude tone and voice. You don't have to worry I went to a walk in and got a referral to a dermotologist in toronto. I got a appointment in September and there receptionist was super friendly! it must suck to be a miserable person like you. God bless. If people in Durham don't want to wait 6 months to see a dermotologist in oshawa just go to a walk in in Toronto for a referral and there is a lot more dermotologists down there so it's only like a months wait

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017