Ratings for Dr. Katrina Sanders

Dr. Sanders is the best of the best. Despite how terrible my pregnancy was at times, I always loved going to her. The office does run way behind and you can tell just by how many people are in the waiting room. I never once complained because I looked forward to seeing her every time. She's very straight forward, matter of fact but also has a signature laugh that I miss!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Essex county obgyn is a WONDERFUL practice. HOWEVER- My son also got a bad circumcision from Dr. Katrina Sanders. We took him to a urologist who confirmed that he needs to be re-circumcised. This is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

I have had nothing but amazing expereinces with Dr. Sanders. She is a strongly passionate and commited Doctor to her patients. I would recommend her without reservation to any and all of my family and friends because I know that she will go the extra mile for her patients. She is extremly knowledgeable in her field and sets forth a plan to make sure that the appropriate steps are in place for her patient's care. Outstanding doctor!!! Keep up the great work Dr. Sanders!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr Sanders was my OB for my last 2 pregnancies (I'm a mom of 3 and all pregnancies needed to be induced deliveries). She was there for both of her deliveries. She is awesome! I had a complication with a low platelet count and she was right on it. Love her and Beverly Hospital and rec'd her to others. Tough to hear the other comments about her and can only say that you certainly need to be your own advocate...you know your body better than anyone. And, Essex County OBGYN is extremely busy!! But, I would never want to deliver anywhere but Bev Hospital. They are fabulous for maternity.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Sanders was my doctor through out my whole pregnancy and she was amazing. She helped me a lot. She is very attentive! She did all she could to make sure I was ok and happy throughout my pregnancy. I referred her to many friends of mine and they are all just as happy with her as I was.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Katrina Sanders's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Beverly, MA