Ratings for Dr. Tricia Wright

Terrible Doctor!!! Went for a ultrasound and she never followed up with results. Finally had to call the office manager to get her to call me with results and the Dr. hung up on me:( SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr. Tricia Wright was very friendly and knowledgeable. For example, she listened to me when I explained what I wanted in a birth control method, and she made good suggestions of what options I might consider. She was open and easy to speak with about sensitive subjects. I highly recommend her. Her staff wasn't as impressive; they had difficulty answering my question about making a co-payment at the time of service, and when I called later, I was passed in a circle from one phone number to the next and back to the beginning. Weeks later, one of them called me and asked me to call him back, but never answered his phone or returned my messages.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Dr. Tricia Wright's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet