Ratings for Dr. Clive B. Rayner

Although his surgical assistant is great she is belittled and spoken to in a very smart mouthed tone by Dr. Rayner which was unwarranted and unprofessional. He might be good at what he does but he's an pompous jackass!! He spoke to us like we were incompetent and spoke to his assistant like she was subpar. Just deplorable! I wouldn't work for this guy for a day and would tell him to stick it. His assistant, was very professional and was trying to do her job and he kept cutting her off and interjecting at an attempt to make her appear less than what she is. She was super friendly and over compensating for his lack of class. Go somewhere else, he's a jerk!!!! If I was her I would be looking for a place to work that was courteous and respectful, this guy is just bent on being right no matter who's toes he plows over to make himself look good. What a dickwad!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Doctor and staff fabulous! In addition to be treated by true professionals their knowledge, care and compassion is very comforting. I have been being treated for a needed tooth extraction and implant. I would highly recommend Dr. Rayner for any oral surgery needs!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Exceptional surgical staff, especially Shelly, she is great with being thorough in answering questions and made us feel welcome and important. Would highly recommend Dr. Rayner to other folks and to have Shelly assist in any surgery. Thanks for taking such good care of us!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Had to have a tooth removed and read reviews about Dr. Rayner and decided to make an appointment. I hated the thought of having a tooth pulled but Shelly was outstanding!!! She made me feel welcome and was attentive to my questions and did not make me feel rushed. The day of my extraction everything went smooth, without any complications and I made it through the dreaded. Shelly called me that afternoon to check on me. Such a true professional in her field. Dr. Rayner should be very proud to have her on his team. Thanks again ya'll for making my experience very pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

The absolute best dentist visit I have ever had. The entire procedure was fast comfortable and calming. Shelly was one of the nicest nurses I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They went out of their way to make sure I was relaxed and there was no pain whatsoever during my procedure. They will have a customer for life with me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

A biopsy had to be taken of an area in my cheek. Dr. Rayner and his staff set me at ease demonstrating compassion and professionalism. Everything went smoothly! The office called to check on me and to see if I had any questions several hours later. Fortunately, the results from the biopsy were benign! If necessary, I'll return to this office again!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

My tooth extraction and implant was a breeze. I had no pain and a very quick recovery. These folks know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I so appreciate the incredible care that was provided to me by Dr. Rayner and his staff. My progress was checked often to ensure successful surgery and implant experience.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I would highly recommend this office, The staff is fantastic. They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Dr Rayner is extremely nice, with a great bedside manor. He is very professional and dedicated.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I love visiting Dr. Rayner's office, because the whole staff are just always in a great mood! They are always so positive, and will do everything they can to make you comfortable. I had to get 4 wisdom teeth extracted, and was extremely anxious. The staff ladies were very comforting. offering me a blanket, and keeping her hand on my shoulder to help calm my nerves (which I asked her to do). Dr. Rayner is a really nice and professional man, who you can tell has been doing this for a long time. I would like to think that I have ADD when people lecture me, but he is so animated when he speaks to you its hard NOT to pay attention! I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014