Ratings for Dr. Clive B. Rayner

A biopsy had to be taken of an area in my cheek. Dr. Rayner and his staff set me at ease demonstrating compassion and professionalism. Everything went smoothly! The office called to check on me and to see if I had any questions several hours later. Fortunately, the results from the biopsy were benign! If necessary, I'll return to this office again!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

My tooth extraction and implant was a breeze. I had no pain and a very quick recovery. These folks know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I so appreciate the incredible care that was provided to me by Dr. Rayner and his staff. My progress was checked often to ensure successful surgery and implant experience.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I would highly recommend this office, The staff is fantastic. They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Dr Rayner is extremely nice, with a great bedside manor. He is very professional and dedicated.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I love visiting Dr. Rayner's office, because the whole staff are just always in a great mood! They are always so positive, and will do everything they can to make you comfortable. I had to get 4 wisdom teeth extracted, and was extremely anxious. The staff ladies were very comforting. offering me a blanket, and keeping her hand on my shoulder to help calm my nerves (which I asked her to do). Dr. Rayner is a really nice and professional man, who you can tell has been doing this for a long time. I would like to think that I have ADD when people lecture me, but he is so animated when he speaks to you its hard NOT to pay attention! I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Rayner to any one needing oral surgery. I am so satisfied with my results. From the staff to the doctor they are an extraordinary group of people very friendly while still being very professional.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Service is well worth it no matter how much it cost. Very happy with staff and doctor, will definitely go back if needed, and will recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Wonderful staff! They were very kind and very helpful, I would definietly recommend Dr. Rayner.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled, the procedure was straight forward. Dr. Rayner was very informative and went over my x-ray in the consultation so there were no surprises. After I was numbed up, the procedure to remove both of my upper wisdom teeth was less than 5 minutes. I would have to say that this was the best dental experience I've had. I have dental insurance but Dr. Rayner was out of their network so I had to pay a little more out of pocket. The service I received was worth every penny.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011