Ratings for Dr. Ryan K. Graver

Dr. Graver is AWESOME! The staff just as Awesome. You can see he is very concerned with giving you his All!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I've seen Dr. Graver a few times. He is totally awesome with his trade. The office people are a huge help and very friendly. The doctor himself, is always spot on with information and performs at a level of a concert pianist. Whoever the person was that left a bad review obviously can not be satisfied by anything. I give this doctor a high grade because the 5 or so times I've been in, I never have had a bad experience. I do want to talk about pain because that's what we all associate with dentistry. Not one time has this man even came close to making me hurt. He's great. If you have the chance to deal with him, you will be 100% happy.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Graver took me as an emergency patient and took care of my root canal. He was wonderful--he is compassionate and did everything to make me comfortable. His staff is efficient and caring. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

The staff was amazing and very friendly and accomodating. Dr. Graver was very pushy with no 'chairside' manner. He became very obviously irritated when I asked questions about his plans and seemed only interested in the cost and how much better of a deal it was going to be with him over other dentists. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Performed an evaluation and an apicoectomy to fix a root canal gone bad. Excellent staff. Very polite and helpful. Terrific explanations of what he found and what the options were. After the surgery, he personally called in the evening to make sure everything was ok. That's amazing service!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009