Ratings for Dr. Andrew Lang

Dr. Lang is an excellent dentist and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Not only is he great at what he does but he is also very nice and caring towards his patients.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Let me start by saying I have no issues with Dr. Lang. He is a good dentist and I have been pleased with him over the years but I am less than pleased with the young lady taking over his practice. I was in the middle of a cleaning and she came into the room and wanted to meet me and see my teeth. I never even had enough time to talk and she was gone. I didn't find out until later that she had charged me an additional fee that my dental coverage didn't cover because it wasn't a year since my last review. I called and requested they reimburse me the money but the response was too bad. Not a very good professional start to this your ladies career and I will be sure to pass along this experience to anyone that asks.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

He is so good with his skill, and so nice and helpful with the way he speaks ,that I actually enjoy going to the dentist. If I could afford it , I would go there to relax and have my teeth done ,like some people go to a spa to relax .

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Lang himself is excellent, kind and knowledgeable and his hygienists, assistants etc. are all wonderful. His most recent secretary, however, is alright most of the time but can be quite rude. Not upset as much as I am surprised as I've gone here for years and his staff in the past was usually 10/10 nice, so I find that weird. Maybe I caught her on a bad couple of days.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Great dentist - professional, kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Excellent dentist...would highly recommend Dr. Lang to everyone. Very patient...kind...sensitive to his patients needs....overall he's the best dentist I've seen.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Lang is kind and honest, and willing to explain to patients treatments and procedures. He is a great dentist!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Lang has been my dentist since the mid-1980s, except for a few years when he moved back to Australia. He is kind and gentle and always interested in the latest innovations. He even saved us money when my daughter needed braces as he is both willing and more than able to do these himself rather than the extra expense of an orthodontist -- and the stress of getting used to another dental professional!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Wonderful dentist - very knowledgeable and kind!! I always recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist in the area! Wonderful musician too!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Excellent dentist! The entire staff is very friendly and they all make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Lang is very gentle and makes sure you are always comfortable and at ease. The staff will get to know you and remember little things about your life/education/job and will always ask how things are going as soon as you come in - they are so friendly. Dr. Lang will also do absolutely whatever he can to help you out in regard to insurance, and is an expert at all his procedures. I highly recommend him - I actually look forward to me dentist visits!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013