Ratings for Dr. Andrew Lang

Great dentist - professional, kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Excellent dentist...would highly recommend Dr. Lang to everyone. Very patient...kind...sensitive to his patients needs....overall he's the best dentist I've seen.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Lang is kind and honest, and willing to explain to patients treatments and procedures. He is a great dentist!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Lang has been my dentist since the mid-1980s, except for a few years when he moved back to Australia. He is kind and gentle and always interested in the latest innovations. He even saved us money when my daughter needed braces as he is both willing and more than able to do these himself rather than the extra expense of an orthodontist -- and the stress of getting used to another dental professional!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Wonderful dentist - very knowledgeable and kind!! I always recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist in the area! Wonderful musician too!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Excellent dentist! The entire staff is very friendly and they all make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Lang is very gentle and makes sure you are always comfortable and at ease. The staff will get to know you and remember little things about your life/education/job and will always ask how things are going as soon as you come in - they are so friendly. Dr. Lang will also do absolutely whatever he can to help you out in regard to insurance, and is an expert at all his procedures. I highly recommend him - I actually look forward to me dentist visits!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Simply the best dentist you can see!! I've gone to other dentists where either the dentists themselves or the assistants were very cold and did not seem friendly -- like their mission was to get you in, fix your teeth, get you out. But I could not say the same for Dr Lang if I tried. Everyone from the receptionist to the assistants to the hygienist to Dr Lang himself are sweet as can be! They make sure you are calm and happy and will crack jokes and give all the advice you need. When I went there as a very nervous child, Dr Lang was very gentle and kind and even blew up a rubber glove like a balloon and drew a face on it to make me laugh. I really could not recommend him enough. I actually look forward to my dentist appointments!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Amazing dentist and Staff...highly recommend this dentist. So gentle and pleasant!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

waiting time was not long at all, staff friendly and kind. dentist knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Has been my dentist for the past 4 years. I spent 5 years with a dentist I was not comfortable with and then I made a visit to Dr.Lang. Wonderful,kind gentle dentist. Relaxing enviroment in his clinic and all the staff there are super great!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008