You may also like

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Kumar is patient, understanding and kind - he's a doctor you can trust.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Great Doctor very understanding, Great Doctor very understanding, Great Doctor very understanding,

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Great Doctor I recommend him to all my friends. The staff is freindly and they actually care about the patients.I also like his PA John.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

He's very kind,caring and professional. He understood my problems immediatly and treated me with compassion. I recommend him to all my family and friends. He's saved my life on more than one occasion. He's great. Always a smile and a handshake.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

He is the best doctor I have ever met. He knows his stuff. His staff is very helpful and friendly. I was taken wonderful care of. I would highly recommend Dr. Kumar.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

I'll preface this by saying that he gave me bad news. However, I felt it was like pulling teeth to get info out of this guy. He didn't even bother to explain in detail the test results or the treatments. Avoid this guy if you want at least average care.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2005

Dr. Anil B. Kumar's Credentials

• Hindi

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1977)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=8833'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014