Ratings for Dr. Matthew H. Zornitzer

Dr. Zornitzer repaired my severely fractured left wrist sustained from a fall. Dr. Zornitzer discussed with me the surgical procedure necessary to repair the multiple fractures, which included metal plates and screws. My wrist was fully functional with a full range of motion 4 months post surgery. I received the highest level of care and am grateful for a successful procedure.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Nice and competent. Pretty painless and definitely did the job.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Zornitzer performed carpal tunnel release surgery on both my hands. The surgeries were successful and practically painless. The only negative aspect of the two procedures was that I waited to long to have them performed. There's no heavy lifting for a couple of months and some soreness in the hand. After surgery you have to wait ten days before having stitches removed, and must keep them dry and clean. That's the hardest part of the entire experience. If you need to get it done, don't wait, and use Dr. Zornitzer he was great!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Zornitzer was great overall. He was able to see me quickly and then perform surgery in 2 days. He was very descriptive with the process and all the different outcomes. His follow up post surgery is fantastic too.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great bedside manner and highly qualified including his office staff.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

DR Zornitzer repaired both my hands (a month apart) when carpal tunnel release surgery was needed in late 2016. I no longer suffer from the numbness & pain that I had experienced for several months prior to the procedures. He is a very skilled & patient professional. He explained my procedures thoroughly & ensured that I was set up with a great hand rehab specialist post- op. He left no doubt that I would experience successful outcomes. He was right! I would recommend him unequivocally to anyone who has hand problems.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

extremely efficient, never makes you wait, gives you all the correct information . Very talented surgeon . I completely severed a tendon in my right hand and he repaired it perfectly and set me up with the best therapy as well

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

An excellent hand surgeon. Procedure and recovery was well described and I had an excellent outcome.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Zornitzer has successfully performed a complicated surgery on my right hand (multiple pins inserted), treated me for one torn tendon, and one fractured finger over the past three years. This is my first and probably last review I will ever write but felt compelled to do so based on how great he performed. In addition to the nicest medical staff I’ve ever dealt with. David Younger Senior Managing Partner & Co-Founder Acaciawood Consulting

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Zornitzer was very professional, spent as much time with me as I needed to understand the process and assess the problem. He reviewed the medical information together so I could understand the issue. I never felt hurried or disregarded. The staff was efficient and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Zornitzer.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Matthew H. Zornitzer's Credentials

• Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ