Ratings for Dr. Matthew H. Zornitzer

I am extremely pleased with Dr Zornitzer. I had extreme pain in my left thumb and wrist. The pain was basically gone post surgery and PT went really well. I have the same problem in my right hand which I will schedule with him in 2020. He did not push me into surgery, he simply presented me with all the options. I highly recommend Dr Zornitzer to anyone suffering with any type of hand issues!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2020

I'm so pleases with how quickly I felt better and was without pain. I was to recommended by my internist and would highly recommend Dr Zornitzer to anyone with hand problems.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Dr. Zornitzer performed surgery on my finger. The results are wonderful. He is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. His office staff is very pleasant and helpful. My appointments were always right on time. Overall, I would strongly recommend seeing Dr. Zornitzer for any hand issues.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

As luck would have it, I broke my right index finger and damaged my left thumb in two separate instances during the past few years. However, I was really fortunate to have Dr. Z successfully perform both surgeries well enough to be back on the basketball court. His professional demeanor, consultative approach, empathy and willingness to do what was in my best interest was highly commendable. Most importantly, his surgical expertise and skill were outstanding and I am grateful that he is my hand surgeon. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Fantastic surgeon with outstanding expertise. I had painful carpal tunnel, which he managed to alleviate with a cortisone injection. In the event that I require surgery down the line, I will most certainly see Dr. Zornitzer.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

I needed Trigger Finger surgery, which I have had before. Dr Zornitzer explained the entire procedure. We even discussed the need for surgery on my other hand for a finger which was "acting up" but he explained we could only do one hand at a time. All went well with Dr Zornitzer's procedure and I am well on my way to a full recovery. I still have some time before my other hand needs attention but I would have no problem going back to Dr Zornitzer again..

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

An excellent surgeon...Dr. Zornitzer had to repair 3 non functioning fingers and I couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

I had severe carpal tunnel in both wrists. Dr Z performed both procedures within 2 months. I am now pain free, and I'm happy I decided to get them done. I definitely recommend Dr Z!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - Dr. Zornitzer tried to rip in more ways than one. He was extremely pushy in getting us into surgery in next 8 hrs during the first visit, citing his own personal business. When he learnt that we were firm on seeking second opinion, he made us do unnecessary treatment (closed bone reduction). Rather than helping, this led to incredible pain both during procedure and for many days after treatment. Tried calling doctor but he would not talk and office gave unsatisfactory answers. Then, he sends a $5000 bill for a 20 min procedure. Total rip-off as this amount is higher than the amount I am paying for surgery elsewhere from a very reputed surgeon. Sorry to say, horrible doctor, discourteous office with simply money making mentality and total disregard to patients needs. I have raised this issue with Billing (contact Sherry) and my insurance. This matter will be pursued.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I went to Dr. Zornitzer for the removal of a cyst on my hand. He explained the process clearly and was honest with his opinions. He answered my questions with ease and patience. His surgery was minimal and effective. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Matthew H. Zornitzer's Credentials

• Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ