Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Snow

Best surgeon!!! Couldn't be more grateful for his help

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

He is a very good surgeon who takes the time to explain the issues and the procedures he will do to fix the situation.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

performed the wrong operation on me which left me with a lifetime of pain in addition to extensive corrective surgeries. he cut into my dorsal nerve root ganglion which created an inoprerable neuroma which created type 2 complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is stage 3. His operative report was fraudulent. After the 3 hour surgery his operative report was two sentances long and he rushed me out of the hospital without a post op xray which showed that he performed the incorrect operation. This man is unethical.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Snow performed a posterior microdiscectomy on me and I am thrilled with the results. He's a kind, thoughtful doc - spent plenty of time with me before surgery answering questions, and followed up regularly and thoroughly postoperatively. His skilled hands have given me a pain-free life back. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Best back surgeon you can see. I arrived on my back in pain, walked out 48 hours later.

Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Snow is a completely wonderful surgeon, and I consider myself blessed and extremely fortunate to be in his care. He is very conservative and only operates if he feels he can make someone better, and he tells the truth about what the risks and/or outcome may be. If you need a Neurosurgeon, you couldn't be in more competent hands than with Dr. Snow. The peace of mind I have in knowing Dr. Snow is there for me is "priceless." By the way, I checked out four other "top" Neurosurgeons before settling on Dr. Snow, and there was no comparison in terms of whom I felt I could trust with my neck.

Submitted November 17, 2011

Superb surgeon - extremely skilled, knowledgable and caring. Wonderfully efficient staff. Spinal surgery, 100 percent successful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Pre op doctor confident and almost bragadocious. Post op confidence and manner so different almost cold. Forced to seek help from other doctors to ease pain that was worse then before surgery.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Has a reputation for performing same spinal procedure on anybody with pain in that area. I was a poor candidate for this procedure and despite primary care doctor;s entreaty to use someone else, I went with Snow because he said he'd solve my problem. Results were bad. In addition to needing more surgery for the problem his procedure didn't solve, his surgery actually caused additional problems.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Robert B. Snow's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1981)