Ratings for Dr. Stuart Nemser

I decided to add Dr. Nemser after dealing with him twice. The first time, I went in for a full physical and Dr. Nemser was very polite and thorough. He is a quite aged individual and that translates into experience. The second time I went to see him was due to my wife. She had chest pains and body aches that wouldn't go away with regular tylenol. I got worried since she never had heart issues. I took her to him and he again did a thorough workup including an EKG. He prescribed her prescription strength ALEVE. I questioned the doctor about the medicine and asked if my wife needed something better. He said she should get better with it. Nonetheless, she felt better after the first 1 or 2 doses. I am very very satisfied with Dr. Nemser. He is a highly qualified general practioner who knows medicine. The staff where he practices is less desirable, but I don't care about that. I will not hesitate to see him again if need be.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Stuart Nemser's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1956)