Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Risner

I was very pleased with the services I received. Dr Risner helped with my neck and lower back pain. I would highly recommend him and is staff. Great job keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have seen Dr Risner for years. I have always found him to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I have a chronic neck condition and he always makes me feel better.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I have 3 bulged discs in my neck, and I went to him because he advertised that he was a physical therapist, masseuse, and a chiropractor. A masseuse and a PT he was NOT. After about the 7th session, I had to ask him about exercises I could do myself at home to improve my condition. It took him 3 more visits to get them for me, and they were just stretches that I could have figured out myself. I went to a real PT and there was a HUGE difference. The massages were pathetic too, I have been to a real massage therapist and this was sad. His chiropratic technique was rough, several times he brought on intense migraines and neck pain. He definitely made me worse instead of better. He did not ease up in the adjustments after I asked him to, so I stopped going to him. I tried another chiro, and the adjustments actually helped and did not bring on the intense pain that Risner's adjustments did.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Paul J. Risner's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1992)