Ratings for Dr. Kalvin Faria

Been going here for a few years, my wife is now a patient as well. Very friendly staff. He's my 3rd dentist in Toronto and I definitely won't be switching.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Absolutely love the service, treatments and professionalism I receive from Dr. Faria and his dedicated staff of professionals. Happy 12 year patient 😁

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Faria is the best! I would not even consider another dentist!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I went in to have some teeth extracted and was very nervous. Dr. Faria and his staff were amazing!! Wish I found them 20 years ago. Going to the dentist has never been better. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Fantastic Office and staff! Everyone is friendly and very helpful. Dr Faria has been my dentist for 16 years and it is always a great experience. Thanks so much :)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Been going to this dentist for 5 years. I live at least 1.5 hours away, so that just speaks to how great the service is. Dr. Faria is very professional and down to earth. The service is excellent. His staff are fantastic and always have smiles on their faces. Always look forward to my dental appointments.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I don't what everyone is writing here and how they're coming to these great conclusions. I, on the other hand, completely disagree and think that these ratings/reviews are embellished or written by Dr. Faria and his team. This so called "dentist" did a cavity filling for me and my wife. We were both told that this area could be very sensitive for quite some time. I understand a few days to a week or so, however, this persisted for the both of us for months. He played it off as if it was a non issue. We both go to another dentist and find out that there were cavities under both fillings (me and my wife) the whole time. Not competent at all.

Submitted March 1, 2015

Best dentist I have ever had. In fact, all the staff are wonderful. They are punctual and always helpful. I recommended Dr. Faria to my Dentist-phobic husband and he had a great experience as well. Cannot recommend highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I tried Dr. Faria while looking for a dentist near my new apartment in Etobicoke. I liked how he explained the procedure, and even stopped mid filling to show me a picture of what was going on in my tooth. I was asked several times if I was okay during the filling, and if I was feeling any pain, which was a nice change from my previous dentist. Would recommend to family/friends.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Fantastic experience!!! Great to be in the presence of a dentist who does great work and really only provides necessary treatment. I have been around a lot of dentists who try to "up sell" you on everything, and I can assure you that this dentist isn't one of them. This office even alerts you if you are almost reaching your insurance max, which I appreciate very much!!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013