Ratings for Dr. Marie-Josee Klett

I've seen this Dr three times, running late each time. Last 2 visits were over 70 mins late. With poor apology. I was always the last appointment of the day and rushed. She is friendly and peppy, doesn't make up for the fact she's late and brushed me off.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Excellent Doctor! Friendly and always upbeat! Readily available and if concerned send you to a speacialist

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr.Klett is FANTASTIC! She is always upbeat and pleasant. Takes her time to talk to you and explain the issue. She always refers you to a specialist if you are concerned. I would definitely recommend Dr.Klett to anyone. I

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Couldn't ask for a more thorough, knowledgeable and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Friendly and knowledgeable. She was kind enough to see me on short notice.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Amazing doctor! Sometimes she is running late but that is because she never rushes her patients!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Hit and miss. Sometimes she takes a guess at the issue. Nice personality, but lack in knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

There is nothing I don't like about his doctor. She is amazing. Yes, sometimes she runs behind schedule but that is because she takes time to listen to patients when they need her to. She is well worth the wait. Her staff is great.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I have only needed to see her 2x in the 3-4 years I have had her as a doctor but she is very good. I rank her a 4 for on time due to what I think is a busy schedule and inability at the time to get an appointment within a month. Not that my issue was life altering.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I agree that she is exceptionally good and without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had. However, now that she has reached demi-god status, it is also good to remember that she is human and, like the rest of us, she can make mistakes.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012