You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marie-Josee Klett

Couldn't ask for a more thorough, knowledgeable and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

There is nothing I don't like about his doctor. She is amazing. Yes, sometimes she runs behind schedule but that is because she takes time to listen to patients when they need her to. She is well worth the wait. Her staff is great.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I have only needed to see her 2x in the 3-4 years I have had her as a doctor but she is very good. I rank her a 4 for on time due to what I think is a busy schedule and inability at the time to get an appointment within a month. Not that my issue was life altering.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I agree that she is exceptionally good and without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had. However, now that she has reached demi-god status, it is also good to remember that she is human and, like the rest of us, she can make mistakes.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Truly a special talent among doctors. I agree with everything said by others who gave comments. It's comforting to have her as part of my health team. I hope she never leaves our area. She knows what she is talking about and will work with you if you are being proactive with your own health. She's also not afraid to say she doesn't know something. Great honesty and you never feel less than her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

awesome Dr. very understanding and has a good sense of humour

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Klett is very helpful and knowledgeable and I fully trust her diagnosis and treatment. She is personable and always on time and always follows up with the patient. Can't say enough great things about having her as our family doctor. We were very luck to find her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Marie-Josee Klett's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't ask for a more thorough, knowledgeable and caring doctor! "

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor. Friendly and knowledgeable. She was kind enough to see me on short notice."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! Sometimes she is running late but that is because she never rushes her patients! "

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Hit and miss. Sometimes she takes a guess at the issue. Nice personality, but lack in knowledge."

January 15, 2015