Ratings for Dr. Marie-Josee Klett

Dr.Klett is FANTASTIC! She is always upbeat and pleasant. Takes her time to talk to you and explain the issue. She always refers you to a specialist if you are concerned. I would definitely recommend Dr.Klett to anyone. I

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Couldn't ask for a more thorough, knowledgeable and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Friendly and knowledgeable. She was kind enough to see me on short notice.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Amazing doctor! Sometimes she is running late but that is because she never rushes her patients!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Hit and miss. Sometimes she takes a guess at the issue. Nice personality, but lack in knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

There is nothing I don't like about his doctor. She is amazing. Yes, sometimes she runs behind schedule but that is because she takes time to listen to patients when they need her to. She is well worth the wait. Her staff is great.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I have only needed to see her 2x in the 3-4 years I have had her as a doctor but she is very good. I rank her a 4 for on time due to what I think is a busy schedule and inability at the time to get an appointment within a month. Not that my issue was life altering.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I agree that she is exceptionally good and without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had. However, now that she has reached demi-god status, it is also good to remember that she is human and, like the rest of us, she can make mistakes.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Truly a special talent among doctors. I agree with everything said by others who gave comments. It's comforting to have her as part of my health team. I hope she never leaves our area. She knows what she is talking about and will work with you if you are being proactive with your own health. She's also not afraid to say she doesn't know something. Great honesty and you never feel less than her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

awesome Dr. very understanding and has a good sense of humour

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012