Ratings for Dr. Debrah D. Labarre

I am not sure if she is actually knowledgable or just full of herself. I heard her berate her staff and argue with them in front of patients. She seems to put on a professional face for the patient but I cannot believe her lack of tact with hospital staff. So. Rude.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr. LaBarre examined my 22 year old daughter who complained of joint pain. She paid close attention to my daughter's symptoms and concerns. She provided a very thorough exam and ordered a variety of blood tests. Her manner was calm, friendly and professional. During the exam, she noticed an "enlarged thyroid". My daughter had no thyroid-related symptoms, but Dr. LaBarre was concerned enough to suggest a fine needle biopsy -- just to rule out anything serious. Long story short, my daughter's blood tests showed rheumatoid arthritis (which accounted for her symptoms.) The biopsy led us to realize that she also suffered from a small thyroid cancer. Dr. LaBarre recommended an excellent surgeon and maintained contact with my daughter throughout the subsequent two months. My daughter was discharged from the hospital today -- most likely cancer free. (Dr. LaBarre stopped in to the room to check on her before we left.) An EXCELLENT doctor. (She also likes to deliver babies :)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Debrah D. Labarre's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Delta Dental