You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Black

Dr. Peter Black's Ratings

18 months with neo- bladder and life is good thanks DOC to you and your staff!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2830183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Fantastic Dr. and surgeon. very thorough and told my wife and I exactly what was happening . Followed up at least once a month after I went home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr Black went above and behind to make sure I received the best treating and followed up when I had to see another Specialist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Black is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I went to see Dr. Black to confirm a diagnosis that another doctor had already made, and without having any of my medical records or films, he simply said that there was nothing wrong with me. I'll be getting a second opinion, probably from the doctor I went to to begin with. I don't know if his abruptness or his lack of bedside manner is what has really put me off, but he gave me the distinct impression that I was wasting his time and I have say sadly, the feeling is mutual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Black is an outstanding surgeon and I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr Peter Black gave me my life back when he successfully diagonosed me with 'Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome' back in December 2012 AND offered up a solution! After 1.5 years of on-going treatments (phyiso / massage theraphy and acupuncture - these little needles really works!) I am ALL better and have a new life again...I spent over 4 years getting worst and worst and the chronic pain kept getting more serve and eventually over took my life in a big way! Without his insight I would've had an unnecessary operation that would'nt work in the end. THANK YOU Dr BLACK! George Walker, Vancouver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

My husband and I are so pleased with Peter and the staff.My husband is now into his 3rd year of BCG treatment for bladder cancer.Our fears were allayed right from the get go.Tracey you are the best.Thanks to all.August& Pat.Heidrich

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

excellent physician, very helpful, explained everything so it is understandable, performed the surgery and followed up with care and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475361].votes_count ]]