Ratings for Dr. John R. Breaux

Not sure about the person who had a bad time with Dr.Breaux he is the best an did wonders for my family.An yes he does talk an tell u everything you need to know

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

IF NOT THE BEST VERY CLOSE TO IT. HE DID 5 BYE PASSES ON MY WIFE WHO IS ALSO HANDICAPTED AND SHE IS DOING GREAT

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Very good and knows what he is doing saved my life. He is verythrough and checks everything out before surgery

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Breaux answered all my questions in terms I could understand. He did valve replacement surgery and a Cox Maze procedure on me. I only had one shot for pain in the hospitaland one pain pill. I was discharged in 4 days with virtually no pain or complications. His staff was very efficient and polite. Dr. Breaux did a masterful job. I have had other heart surgery done in the past and even though they were not as complicated as this I recovered quicker from this surgery. I would recommend Dr. Breaux and La. Heart Hospital to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr.Breaux is the best dr. for bypass surgery. He saved my mother 79 yrs old third time for open heart ,my father,my husband and myself. It doesnt get any better than him

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

i had a massively complicated heart issue, and he fixed it with great skill. I like him and I really think if he's at all eccentric so be it; he's saving lives (mine!), not fixing lawnmowers. Whatever protective measures he needs to keep his sanity in the face of that much dialy stress works just fine for me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Talented,but arrogant. Works too quickly in the operating room

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Breaux has horrible bedside manners. He uses scare tactic to coerce patient to get surgery. He is rude and although he has a reputation for being a good surgeon he chooses patients who will have good outcomes to keep his reputation good. He was hard to talk to and walked off before answering questions. I would not recommend Dr. Breaux to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. John R. Breaux's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in LacOmbe, LA