Ratings for Dr. Niloo Gorji

Our family just switched to Tolland Family Dentistry & had a wonderful experience. First of all Dr. Gorji and her staff are so personable & make you feel so comfortable. She's genuinely sincere & honest. My school age son has had problems with cavities and she is proactively treating his problem. Our old pediatric dentist offered no solutions but filling the cavities. Dr. Gorji has been providing preventive fluoride treatments which our old dentist never even suggested. Lastly the office is clean and beautiful. I've been to so many dentists that are really old and dated but this is absolutely not the case in this office.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Such a nice experience with Tolland Family Dentistry. Dr. Gorji is extremely genuine and puts her patients at ease. Most importantly--she does superb work. I'm now pain-free after various screw-ups courtesy of Aspen (avoid!) The staff is great--and the office is quite nice as well. It can be a bit challenging to get an appointment, but the wait is most worthwhile. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I totally agree with all of the positive comments here. I am an anxious patient and had neglected my dental visits for a number of years. Dr. Gorji and her staff were not judgmental or critical and were very understanding about my anxiety. She and her staff were very professional, very efficient, and exceptionally pleasant to work with. Their work is excellent in every way.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

JUST LOVE HER.I was having trouble with another local dentist whose skill and quality of works was dropping off over the last several years.One of my friends told me about her. I was in a lot of pain and had very little faith in my old dentist. I am not worried about the quality of her work or the outcomes. Thank You I am not so fearful now!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

I had a horrible experience with my previous dentist. My sister recommnended a visit to Dr. Gorji. I was put at ease from the first phone conversation with Jen. I am actually excited to go to the dentist now, I have no fears anymore thanks to Dr. Gorji and her WONDERDUL staff! Thank you all for restoring my confidence in dentisits! I would recommend Dr Gorji so much that I drive an hour and a half for my appointments!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Gorji is an excellent dentist. She not only knows and understands her profession, but she is elegant, kind, caring and everything about her (and he staff) is first class. I highly recommend her and my husband and I are so fortunate to have such a very competent dentist. Her office is beautiful and it is a delight to go there.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009