Ratings for Dr. Gregory F. Strobel

The best dentist I ever been to. Takes time to explain what he is doing. I will never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

These people were so nice and helpful I felt like family after I left. I came in off the street seeking help and they were able to help me right away. I was in a chair in less than 10 min after walking in and then was treated and on my way home in under an hour, in other words SUPER EFFICIENT ! They fixed my filling, stopped the pain and when the time came to pay the bill it was LESS THAN 20% of what I paid at other dental offices! I walked out with money still in my wallet! Being a student on a student budget I was beyond relieved at this fact. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone. Efficient staff, Premium customer service and all at better than reasonable costs. Unlike most dentists he didn't make me feel guilty about not being a regular to the dentist for cleanings and check ups. I was so impressed I came straight home from my appointment to write this review. Thank You and God Bless You Dr. Strobel (Sr).

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

I am just trying to get this Dental Practice listed on your site so that others can find it and evaluate it. Thanks

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009