Ratings for Dr. John B. Kettelle

Nazi**** - Viscious, agressive, arguementative, angry, and threatening when giving me a colonoscopy. He seemed to have no regard for my needs for more anesthesia or pain control. I was totally conscious and in extreme pain during the entire procedure.Dr. Kettelle seemed very disconnected to my concerns or my well-being during the procedure. I felt treated like a head of cattle in a slaughterhouse. Staff had little regard for my condition going into the procedure, during or after procedure as well. This was done at Kino Hospital, Tucson, AZ, 11/14/08. I was traumatized by this experience and needed mental health treatment afterward. Difficulty in getting any follow up, months later, still.Two months later, I am still having physical problems not present before the procedure. I did see a written report on his perception of the procedure and findings and found them to resemble the truth of the event very slightly. I would avoid this doctor even if my life depended on it ever again.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. John B. Kettelle's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AARP