Ratings for Dr. Dustin Whitney

In have had a great experience as patient under Dr. Whitney’s care. He uses an atlas adjustment that help my low back and neck issues stay in check. I’ve tried many other chiropractors and not been able to get the same results ... Dr. Whitney is the best...

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr. Dustin has amazing hands. He always seems to find the spot and helps me feel better. Thanks doc

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr Dustin has always been some one you can count on. He always takes the time to figure out what needs to be done whether I have a major problem or just need a tune up. I really like the efficiency of the check in procedure and the fact I do not have to wait to see him. Thank you for being there for me Dr. Dustin.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Whitney on and off for 11 years now. We 've tried other Chiropractors that were more conveniently located, but always end up coming back because no one can do what Dr. Whitney does!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Whitney and his staff go above and beyond. He has a heart for his patients and truly cares for your health and well-being! Dr. Whitney has given back my health and has changed my family's life! I can't say enough for the difference he has made. I am forever thankful!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr Whitney has changed our lives! Thanks for giving us our health back.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Whitney by a trusted friend. I didn't necessarily have any major health concerns at the time but had heard so many great things about him as a health care provider that I decided to try it out. Even after a few months of seeing him I have noticed great changes in my life and how I feel throughout the day! He is very caring and has an amazing way of explaining the body's natural ability to take care of itself, without relying on medication - unlike how most Doctors want you to believe. His credentials and knowledge is very impressive. He is truly passionate about living a healthy life and will offer great advice in any way he can. I appreciate the time he will spend with his patients as it is very genuine to see how much he cares. I must also add that his front desk ladies are amazing. They are very friendly yet professional and know all the patients very well which gives the clinic a very positive and inviting atmosphere. I always look forward to my weekly appointment with Dr. Whitney! Amber. S

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Whitney is excellent at both care for the patient and communication. His staff is caring and supportive and if you are looking for a true professional that cares about your health then this is the place to be. They are well worth investing in, bottom line is they are the best at what they do. George

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I just had a visit with Dr.Whitney, and I must admit that I was a little shy when I came. I was greeted with genuine concern and started a pretty simple process of education. Dr. Whitney then greeted me for my analysis, and by this time I had many questions about the my spine and brain. I was at the clinic because of lower back pain, a pinched nerve, that only Flaires up in times of physical or emotional stress. He was the first doctor that ever made that connection, and saw it as an opportunity to explain the "mind body" connection. After going through the new patient examination and an adjustment, he invited me to do a meditation type practice, and invited me to come in again. When I was done, I went through some treatment plan options, and made another appointment. I honestly felt no pressure, and after I got over my intitial discomfort of being in a new environment, I actually left with a new perspective on my health, and an interest in learning more. And it wasn't the Dr. That was convincing me, it was the information and research links he provided to me to find out for myself. Finally, I do agree about the privacy issue somewhat, but honestly, it didn't really make that big of difference, but I also don't have any body complexes to get in the way.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Whitney since 2008 and I owe him my health. I was on hand full of medications and getting no where. He teaches you how your body can heal itself, for those who have been in the medical world of Drs, medicine and surgeries this may seem far fetched. Every step of the way I was talking with my medical Drs and letting them know what I was doing and in the end I am medication free! Not by chance, but because Dr Whitney truly cares about me and my family! If you believe everything you read on here, then maybe reading labels on prescriptions and the side effects they have and believing that!! Believe what you will, just trust that this man has his heart in the right place and I am not the only one he has helped.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Dustin Whitney's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practicing 12 years in Calgary. Focusing on restoring spinal function for patients with a wide variety of conditions, so that they may perform at the highest level. We determine the cause behind patients health issues, rather than simply treating the symptoms, then use a corrective approach to restore structural integrity and alignment to musculoskeletal system.

• English
  • French

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2003)
  • Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2006)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo