Ratings for Dr. Mac A. Montilus

One of the finest physicians I've known. He detected something wrong in my lymph nodes and referred me to a specialist, who then diagnosed a type of leukemia. Ensuing treatment led to complete remission for me. Thanks to Dr. Montillus, I am still alive today. Excellent bedside manner, consummately professional. He is exceedingly able and steeped in the current medical research findings.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

THIS PROVIDER IS HORRIBLE...DO NOT GO TO HIM. HE MIS-DIAGNOSED MY SISTER WITH RINGING IN THE EAR AND SHE HAD A BRAIN TUMOR---GRADE 4. HE IS A QUACK AND HE UNDERMINES WHAT OTHER PROVIDERS AT DUKE MED CTR HAS TO SAY....HE LIES TO HIS PATIENTS AND MAKES THEM BELIEVE HE IS RIGHT BUT CLEARY IS NOT. HE IS A QUACK AND NOT A DEPENDABLE PROVIDER FOR A PATIENT'S NEEDS. STAFF IS NOT THAT GREAT EITHER. ALSO HE WROTE A RX FOR MY SISTER THAT WAS 10 TIMES OVER THE NEEDED DOSAGE AMT...THANK GOODNESS THE PHARMACY CAUGHT THAT MISTAKE.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Not sure about knowledgability. I felt he was not as positive about a medication I requested from previous use. He is good about taking time with me as a patient, this is a plus. His examination methods are somewhat troubleing to me. Example, I had to remove all my clothing in a tiny treatment room with no place to put my clothes exc. a chair. I then put on a paper garment that he tore off me during the exam. I felt some embarrassment. He was professional and I think he means well. Maybe, just needs more time in his practice.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. Mac A. Montilus's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Lumberton, NC